EWS - Elite Wrestling Society

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

EWSLogocopy.png

World Wrestling Entertainment literally killed itself. Vince McMahon was too ignorant to the ratings and in 2005 it all went downhill. Vince ignored the ratings and thought he could tell the fans what they want, he thought he was always right. Wrong. The fans are always right; Vince failed to see that and in the words of many superstars: WWE Self-Destructed. In 2006, the ratings were really at an all-time low. A member of the backstage staff quit. He was Charlie Cosgrove. He said that Vince's ignorance made him cringe and that he couldn't bare being in the company anymore. Cosgrove had worked for both WWE and TNA and has had the experience needed to work in another company. He began drawing up plans for a dream, a dream that in the next twelve months would become a reality. He began playing around with an idea for a new wrestling company that he would run, and run the right way. By the end of 2006 he had managed to get in contact with some high-profile names in the world of Sports-Entertainment. RAW, SmackDown! and ECW were forced to merge so many superstars were left without a job.

Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon had a backstage fight and Michaels stormed out to the ring with a microphone and conducted a shoot promo claiming he had quit the company. Which he did. Cosgrove then held another press-conference. That press-conference shocked the Sports-Entertainment World. He announced that there was a new wrestling promotion. Elite Wrestling Society was born. He announced that he had signed some talent to a contract and that this was going to revolutionize Sports-Entertainment. One month later he held another press-conference this time announcing that EWS had taken SmackDown!'s timeslot on television and that EWS would be debuting soon. This was another massive press-conference with him also announcing Pay-Per-Views and Championships. This was going to be something big. Vince McMahon always replied with, 'No comment.' when asked about EWS. EWS held house shows to determine champions exceot for the World Championship. On August 13, EWS's official details were released..

EWS Management/Other On-Air Talent
General Manager: Charlie Cosgrove
Commentary: Michael Cole and Tazz
Backstage Interviewer: Maria Kanellis

EWS Roster
AJ Styles
Brett Major
Brian Major
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Edge
Elijah Burke
Harry Smith
JTG
Kane
Ken Doane
Lance Cade
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
MVP
Randy Orton
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase Jr.

EWS Champions
EWS World Heavyweight Champion:
EWS Continental Champion: Matt Hardy
EWS Tag Team Champions: Cryme Tyme

EWS Pay-Per-Views
September 16, 2007 - Turning Point
October 14, 2007 - Punishment
November 18, 2007 - Respect is Earned (Second Biggest PPV)
December 16, 2007 - Unbreakable
January 13, 2008 - Genesis
February 10, 2008 - Gauntlet for Glory
March 16, 2008 - Fully Loaded
April 13, 2008 - Destiny (Biggest PPV)
May 18, 2008 - No Apologies
June 15, 2008 - Interactive Encounter
July 13, 2008 - Revenge
August 17, 2008 - Trouble in Paradise

The official preview for the September 12 debut show of EWS will be released in due time. Get ready for a revolution.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks good CT, I wish you luck with it. I suggest you PM CMS about the name though.

Moonlight Drive

It's finally here :)

Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Good job CT.. I thought you quit BTB, or took a hiatus.. Damn man, this is looking good. The other day I saw WWE Big Time a little bit ago when I ventured all the old BTB's. That was pretty good, now I can finally read all your work. I can't wait man.. Good luck with this.. The roster is great, and the backstory is cool.. Good luck once again man.

Qwake

This looks awesome CT, I like the roster and I can't wait to read the show! This is going to be great :eek:

CT Styles

Can I get this closed or deleted? I don't know what I was thinking. I won't be back to BTB for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.