Evolution Evolution Rumor Involving... AJ Lee? (All-Women PPV)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ajlee.jpg

There are rumors circulating online that the WWE are going after AJ Lee in order to get her to return for their Evolution all-female pay-per-view. Slice Wrestling has reported that Vince McMahon himself has reached out to the former women's champion.

The rumor from Slice Wrestling speculates that the WWE are pulling out all the stops to get AJ Lee back in the fold with Vince McMahon himself extending an olive branch. Ideally, they want her for Evolution, but they've reportedly indicated to her that they will leave the door open for a future return beyond that as well.

source

This is quite the rumor but in all honesty, it sounds believable. She has a tattoo on her neck for her title run so you know it meant a lot to her but being married to CM Punk and him having bad ties with the company makes me think this is unlikely to happen. If it does, it will be a one-off appearance. I do think she could refresh the women's division. I was never a big fan of hers but she had a large fan base in comparison to the other women so it could help.

Thoughts on this? Would you like to see her return for the Evolution PPV?

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
ajlee.jpg

There are rumors circulating online that the WWE are going after AJ Lee in order to get her to return for their Evolution all-female pay-per-view. Slice Wrestling has reported that Vince McMahon himself has reached out to the former women's champion.

The rumor from Slice Wrestling speculates that the WWE are pulling out all the stops to get AJ Lee back in the fold with Vince McMahon himself extending an olive branch. Ideally, they want her for Evolution, but they've reportedly indicated to her that they will leave the door open for a future return beyond that as well.

source

This is quite the rumor but in all honesty, it sounds believable. She has a tattoo on her neck for her title run so you know it meant a lot to her but being married to CM Punk and him having bad ties with the company makes me think this is unlikely to happen. If it does, it will be a one-off appearance. I do think she could refresh the women's division. I was never a big fan of hers but she had a large fan base in comparison to the other women so it could help.

Thoughts on this? Would you like to see her return for the Evolution PPV?
Well, I did see her face pop up in Sunday's promo for WWE Evolution soooooo...you never know. :)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well, I did see her face pop up in Sunday's promo for WWE Evolution soooooo...you never know. :emoji_slight_smile:
Is that on YouTube? I would like to see that. Maybe they are teasing it. It would be a good surprise for her fans.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Idk I'll look and even try to use my new screenshot feature for this thread and you. I'll try to do my best to help.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They can go after her all they want. I'm sure they did for the Rumble to.. I doubt anyone wants to see her, or she even wants to come back.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Is that on YouTube? I would like to see that. Maybe they are teasing it. It would be a good surprise for her fans.
Never mind, my old eyes played me lmao. It was this woman here...

Screenshot_20180822-002642.png