EVERYTIME ON A FOURM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I get a warning and then the next day i get banned i was just trying to making a match but i did not it properly as i am a fastreader so if i get banned im leaveing earth as I GET BULLIED EVERY DAY, GET BANNED OF FOURM ALL THE TIME AND I GET EXAMS ON MY BACK AND This is not saying dont ban me as it could get raw up i should have not got a warning so there

Also My wwe universe will be up soon

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
You were never banned.

The man is raging because he got an unsanctioned warning by a content mod.

He private messaged me to say that I locked his thread. Said I didn't and provided proof. He then went on to say that he's facing Shadow, at IWT's June PPV. I told him he can't do that, because it's Shadow's decision. The man agreed and said he has a school mate, coming on, to face him at IWT's PPV. He then went on, an hour later, to officially announce that he's facing Shadow. I was tired of this constant cycle of locking threads due to them being nonsensical, breaking rules, having no purpose or going against what I or IWT Creative tells him. I warned him of a suspension if he continues this.

6e4f10498f9557a988ec1ea9a25ac51b.png

Do with it, what you will. Just clearing any confusion as to what has happened.

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Look i get angry about small things due to my asd sorry if you was offended ok sorry about that

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You were never banned.

The man is raging because he got an unsanctioned warning by a content mod.

He private messaged me to say that I locked his thread. Said I didn't and provided proof. He then went on to say that he's facing Shadow, at IWT's June PPV. I told him he can't do that, because it's Shadow's decision. The man agreed and said he has a school mate, coming on, to face him at IWT's PPV. He then went on, an hour later, to officially announce that he's facing Shadow. I was tired of this constant cycle of locking threads due to them being nonsensical, breaking rules, having no purpose or going against what I or IWT Creative tells him. I warned him of a suspension if he continues this.

6e4f10498f9557a988ec1ea9a25ac51b.png

Do with it, what you will. Just clearing any confusion as to what has happened.

Also i was telling about a friend from called THE GINGER ROCK that he wont be on the fourm due to him being banned from the internet by his mum and dad

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
too much of the virtual minge?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Damn, for a second I wasn't sure.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This isn't just for you, but in general. Stop with the useless goddamn reports. Report if it doesn't follow the terms and guidelines, like jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.