Everyone's Favorites?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Since I'm caught up with NXT, I just wanted to see how many on here keep up with it and if you do, who are your favorites on it?

My order of interest is: Paige, Adrienne Neville, Wyatt Family (specifically Bray), Bo Dallas, Emma, Summer Rae and Big E. All of them aren't exactly my favorites, but they all have my interest somewhat.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
At first, I didn't like Bray Wyatt because he reminded me of (fat) Skinner for some reason (for the older fans).

Then, he really grew on me and he is easily my favorite on the roster.

Still can't believe he and Bo Dallas are the spawns of IRS. Just wow.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Paige. Good wrestler and pretty hot :gusta:

She needs to get called up ASAP. Would love to see her anti-diva gimmick on Raw.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@deth Paige won't be up until sometime late August. She doesn't turn 21 until August 17 and I think it is some kind of unspoken rule now that you need to be 21 to be on the main roster.

My favorites: Neville, Wyatt, Ohno, Kruger, Victor, Woods, Summer Rae (pretty good heel diva), Harper. Zayn will probably be a fav once he debuts on TV.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Shabang said:
@deth Paige won't be up until sometime late August. She doesn't turn 21 until August 17 and I think it is some kind of unspoken rule now that you need to be 21 to be on the main roster.

Well that's a shame. Makes sense though.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Shabang said:
My favorites: Neville, Wyatt, Ohno, Kruger, Victor, Woods, Summer Rae (pretty good heel diva), Harper. Zayn will probably be a fav once he debuts on TV.

:obama:

Half of the NXT roster seems ready to be on WWE already. I can see Bray Wyatt and Neville getting tons of attention when they premiere, as well as Paige, but she has that age thing goin' on, which is also weird because wasnt Orton like 19 when he premiered or something?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
:obama:

Half of the NXT roster seems ready to be on WWE already. I can see Bray Wyatt and Neville getting tons of attention when they premiere, as well as Paige, but she has that age thing goin' on, which is also weird because wasnt Orton like 19 when he premiered or something?

The age limit is pretty recent. Cody Rhodes has said in an interview that he and Trent Barretta were about the last two guys to debut before the age of 21.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Since I'm caught up with NXT, I just wanted to see how many on here keep up with it and if you do, who are your favorites on it?

My order of interest is: Paige, Adrienne Neville, Wyatt Family (specifically Bray), Bo Dallas, Emma, Summer Rae and Big E. All of them aren't exactly my favorites, but they all have my interest somewhat.

No Ohno on your list? :sad:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Irwin R. Schyster said:
At first, I didn't like Bray Wyatt because he reminded me of (fat) Skinner for some reason (for the older fans).

Then, he really grew on me and he is easily my favorite on the roster.

Still can't believe he and Bo Dallas are the spawns of IRS. Just wow.

Oh boy Skinner, whilst being a decent in ring worker, had a terrible gimmick. Wyatt is a marvel on the mic, I can see where you saw the similarites in look at first though :lol1:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
He hasn't wrestled much in awhile from what I've seen. Only attack Regal and vice versa. :dawg:

Will get back to you in the future :woo1:

I'm waiting.....
6ad29f7688d2d6d7546d78f6d6584fbb.gif

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Shabang said:
The age limit is pretty recent. Cody Rhodes has said in an interview that he and Trent Barretta were about the last two guys to debut before the age of 21.

Ah, I see. Didn't know it was a recent rule. :woo1:

Wonder why they made it so. :hmm:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Ah, I see. Didn't know it was a recent rule. :woo1:

Wonder why they made it so. :hmm:

Health and safety.