Every fucking time

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Why can't most black people act normal in a movie theater? They're loud, they say “daaaaaaaaaaaaaayum” to often, and they call every fucking character in the movie a smurf even if he's white.

I'm not saying all black people do it, its just the majority. Maybe its because I live in fucked up Baltimore

seX-Power

Come to Australia. All the black people here can't afford to get into a movie theatre.

MikeRaw

If you're going to say "It's not all black people", don't start off by saying "why can't black people act normal", which clearly makes it look as if it's al of them, lol.
Anyways, ya, I've seen people doing that in theatres, and elsewhere, before, but for every one I do, I also see other black people acting normally.
Maybe it's cause you live in fucked up Baltimore.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm gonna go ahead and blame Baltimore.

Qwake

They do it here too Stinger :smh

"He just killed dat smurf" talking about a white man, gets annoying as fuck.

:native:

niggles

Reaction score
i remember the group of black guys sitting behind me at Harold and Kumar 2...

in the movie someone broke a joint in half and all i hear is: " U DONT DO DAT! DATS JUS WRONG!!!"

i was laughing harder at them than the actual movie.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

They don't pay for the petrol, they just take it.

Nation

Black people like that piss me off. In fact I wouldn't refer to them as black.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

FOR CHRIST'S SAKES

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I love it when there's only like 2 or 3 of them in the group including whoever is doing it. Then I'm not afraid to yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at 'em. If there's 4 or more, then I'm afraid, lol.