Even more updates on Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It has been reported that Christian has been off of TV because of the deal worked out between WWE and TNA so Ric Flair could appear at the Hall of Fame and in turn Christian would induct Sting into the TNA Hall of Fame.

Christian has actually asked for time off the road as there were no major storylines planned for him and the time off would give him a chance to rest his ankle, which is still giving him some issues after injuring it last year. WWE granted the request. There is no word when he is slated to return, although at one point he was booked for the Canadian TV loop next Monday and Tuesday.

Smart move to give him time off if this is true. He is a guy who can make anyone look like gold in the ring so having him out on injury soon after returning would be bad.

source

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Feud with Cesaro will be awesome, glad he is getting time off while not in a feud, and time to get back to 100%.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Their one match where Christian went over on SD was pretty good, and Christian can probably carry any segments they may have since Cesaro is currently meh when it comes to character.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hoping it goes Christian Cesaro to give Cesaro credibility, then Swagger comes back for the All american American feud vs Cesaro for the US title. Could be awesome.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, going over Christian would mean they're trusting on Cesaro for the long run I believe. A feud with a face Jack Swagger defending his country's honor would also be great to see, I just think they have to tweak Cesaro's character a bit for him to get more heat and promo material.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Any heel vs Christian = Heat IMO, he will use that amazing charisma to make it look like more than looks and hot whore vs face.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If the feud happens I just hope they give it some promo time, which doesn't happen with most midcard feuds.