Eve Wrongly Labeled Champ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE.com erroneously labeled Eve as Divas Champion in their main page write-up of Kaitlyn becoming the No. 1 Contender to the title on Raw. The website wrote, “In a No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal on Raw, Kaitlyn outlasted all of her competitors and eliminated Eve to become the new No. 1 contender to Divas Champion Eve.” Here is a screenshot of the error, which has since been corrected.

[IMG=850X700]http://wweforums.net/data/MetaMirrorCache/564f34b7ee5c0a0026f3ddc860be4f06.jpg[/IMG]

Meanwhile, Natalya was not pleased with the match result. She tweeted, “I’m not happy for @KaitlynWWE – she didn’t deserve to win tonight. It was a complete fluke. Everyone, ESP @EveMarieTorres knows this!”
SOURCE

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
My god Kaitlin has big ..... "eyes"

Farooq

Reaction score
She has big boobs. :boss1: Fuck trying to be nice and civilized

Farooq

Reaction score
Doubt it, just one small mistake, not a bad one considering the fact Eve was in the Battle Royal he probally had to write her name somewhere, and accidently set her name there.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
if vince finds out someone is definitely getting fired!

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Poor Layla her reign has totally been shat on since she won it. I thnk its time to take the belt off her and give it to someone else[/i]

Exactly. Kaitlyn.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Layla will turn heel and screw Kaitlyn.

Good shout out Crayo. Then their would be an actually feud for the divas title rather than everyone getting a pop at it.

PlatinumX

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't understand the Kaitlyn love?!?! I'd actually like to see Eve have the title one more time as a Heel.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
PlatinumX said:
I don't understand the Kaitlyn love?!?! I'd actually like to see Eve have the title one more time as a Heel.

Given the role that Eve plays as the assistant to Booker T, and the spit-spat she's been having with Kaitlyn don't be surprised if somewhere down the line it was a Triple Threat.