Eve taking time of from WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fans have been wondering why Eve Torres abruptly disappeared from WWE television a few weeks ago. Well, it looks like we have our answer — she has been filming a new NBC celebrity reality competition series, Stars Earn Stripes.

The show sees eight celebrities compete in “tough military training exercises”, reports EW.com.

According to the report, like ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, the celebrities will be paired with real life experts with military or law enforcement experience. “Contests range from helicopter drops to long-range target shooting, with the celebrity and the veteran competing as a team. Each week, one team is eliminated.”

Joining Eve on the show are boxer Laila Ali, Superman actor Dean Cain, singer Nick Lachey and more.

The series premieres on Monday, August 13th at 8pm ET with a two hour episode. Interestingly, that would mean the show goes head-to-head with Raw on USA Network.

eve-stars-earn-stripes.jpg

Lol whats that about a divas division? :eek:tunga:

Source Diva dirt

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ALI FTW. I was wondering why i didn't have to see Eve pretend to have an opinion, she's much better showing off physique, and by that i mean T&A

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Didn't I see this on an episode of a crime drama. About military crimes??? It had models in it..

#darksidegames

NCIS!

#darksidegames

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
F*** me what is going on Bellas leave, Kelly Kelly leaves now Eve. The divas division is officially dead

Goodbye whores, hopefully Beth Natalya get a fued where you'll hear cheers instead of jeers during the match. WWE should stop being hotornot.com and get back to people who can wrestle, unless you aren't into women being respected for being good, instead of being looked at as t&a.

Stopspot

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
F*** me what is going on Bellas leave, Kelly Kelly leaves now Eve. The divas division is officially dead

Difference here BLFFL (CBA to write out your full name sorry). Eve didn't leave the company which KK has all but officially done as she has no scheduled return date. Eve has been sanctioned by WWE to appear on the show as a way to get PR. Eve will be back by the season finale at the latest unless she gets eliminated. With Kelly we don't know if she is coming back or when. With Eve we at least know she is guaranteed to come back.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...and both of them will be greeted by boos and hopeful nipple slips.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Goodbye whores, hopefully Beth Natalya get a fued where you'll hear cheers instead of jeers during the match. WWE should stop being hotornot.com and get back to people who can wrestle, unless you aren't into women being respected for being good, instead of being looked at as t&a.

:win::win::win: snd get rid of that fucking fart gimmick for Natalya

Stopspot

Reaction score
Farooq said:
:win::win::win: snd get rid of that F**cking fart gimmick for Natalya

That thing is long gone. She tweens now it seems. Being a douchebag nice diva,

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
That thing is long gone. She tweens now it seems. Being a douchebag nice diva,

:win::win::win: sounds like my sister. Now give her the title

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's actually pretty good. This will give room for Divas who can wrestle, instead of... Eve and Kelly.