Evan Bourne return update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Evan Bourne, who has been out of action for months now, wrote the following update on Twitter yesterday:

“Another week of PT in the books. Another week closer to returning to the WWE ring. Starting to get my stride back!”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-honoring-full-sail-students-evan-bourne-comments-return-wade-barrett-sms#ixzz26ZJqRLK5

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Wonder how long it is before he gets back in the ring, and gets suspended on the same day for been high?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I don't really mind him being gone. To be honest I don't miss him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bourne is a great high flier, I've always had a thought of him as Rey Rey's protégé have him adopt and be accepted into the lucha culture in Kayfabe after Rey's "training". Bourne works the Rey style to a T so that wouldn't be an issue, you can even have him adopt a mask if he feels comfortable working with it. They could be a great team leading into a midcard title reign before aligning with Cara in a kind of Lucha stable. Bourne and Cara as a team with Rey as their manager and occasional upper mid card wrestler.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good, he's a good flyer. I don't think he'll get far in WWE because he doesn't fit their style, has already two strikes and etc, but I like his matches.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Good, he's a good flyer. I don't think he'll get far in WWE because he doesn't fit their style, has already two strikes and etc, but I like his matches.

The thing will Bourne is their too many people just like him. Kidd, Gabriel, Epico, Primo, Sin Cara possibly.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's true. Well, cruiserweight wrestler style, there are many like that indeed.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
That's true. Well, cruiserweight wrestler style, there are many like that indeed.

And WWE should be taking advantage of this and teaming them up and creating tag-teams, and creating a new Cruiserweight division.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
And WWE should be taking advantage of this and teaming them up and creating tag-teams, and creating a new Cruiserweight division.

Yeah, that'd be nice. Until they made Hornswoggle bury the entire division.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, that'd be nice. Until they made Hornswoggle bury the entire division.

Yeah that sucked, but I think most people would be in agreement that their is a whole lot of unused talent which is been wasted and this title could get them some air-time. Which is good I suppose. :obama:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Yeah that sucked, but I think most people would be in agreement that their is a whole lot of unused talent which is been wasted and this title could get them some air-time. Which is good I suppose. :obama:

I know, it can be good if given enough attention. But considering how much WWE cares about divisions, we'd have 5 minute matches on Raw that don't mean anything and feel like they're unimportant. Although if it was booked correctly and given enough time I'd love to see it.