Evan Bourne Apologizes to Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE announced Tuesday morning that Matthew Korklan, who performs as Evan Bourne, has been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the company's Talent Wellness Program. The RAW Superstar went on Twitter to apologize to fans for his latest infraction.
"Sorry y'all. Sometimes we become our own worst enemy," he tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

During Sunday's RAW Live Event at Oakland's Oracle Center, Bourne and Kofi Kingston lost the WWE Tag Team Championship to Primo and Epico. The duo lost to the Tag Team Champions in short order in their rematch on Monday's Raw SuperShow.

Meanwhile, former WWE announcer Todd Grisham, who now works as a news anchor for ESPN, took to Twitter to express his disappointment in the situation.

He wrote, "Shocked about Evan Bourne. Once could be chalked up to a bad decision...twice and there's a real problem. Hope he gets well. Great guy."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0117/548696/evan-bourne/#ixzz1jmXZqvxn

Didn't know Todd was fired (presumably). Anyway, seems like it was yet another error, don't know if it was intentional.

AndrewO92

Jobber
Reaction score
Great point by Todd. I used to love bourne and kofi combo. But since bourne wants to pull jeff hardy shit and be stupid with his great career then its his choice. Just a matter of time before WWE lets him go with all the off the "field" issues.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AndrewO92 said:
Great point by Todd. I used to love bourne and kofi combo. But since bourne wants to pull jeff hardy shit and be stupid with his great career then its his choice. Just a matter of time before WWE lets him go with all the off the "field" issues.

Completely agreed. They were actually making the division sort of interesting again at one point. I'm hoping he doesn't act like Hardy, Steph seems to be on his side in WWE.