Eurovision 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am one of those tragics that watch Eurovision every year. I have watched it since I was young since my parents, who were born in the Netherlands, always watched it.

It is normally fun to watch since the show is so over the top and some of the acts are just hilarious to watch. Unfortunately the last couple of years have been a bit disappointing since the acts have become more serious.

This year there were so many slow songs and they just don't get what Eurovision is all about. Jedward from Ireland are the perfect example of what a great Eurovision act is, they are energetic, over-the-top and crazy. Unfortunately another boring song won this year but I look forward seeing what Azerbaijian produce next year as hosts.

Does anyone else what Eurovision? If so what do you think of this years event?