Eugh Kiyoshi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Yeah, my first in like 2 months. I cheated a bit cos the pic is Kiyoshi doing a moonsault to Sabin, but I just rotated 180 degrees.

5vugia.jpg

So yeah, i think it sucks ass, but whatever.

C4

That looks sweet. You're one of the most unique GFX'rs of this forum. Your artwork is always different and creative compared to other GFX'rs of this forum.

The stuff going behind Kiyoshi looks pretty good and the bottom that goes right into the mess looks very good. The left side is pretty good too. What else? Everything looks perfect imo except the text which is a major problem here, I think it spoils the look of the signature which would have looked better without text or small, light brown coloured text or something with lowered opacity faded into the background.

Although this stuff looks pretty good... Next time, try something innovative. You're doing the same 'lowered contrast' stuff again and again. I would want to see more from you. :y: