Eric Snow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Suppose I'll give this a go:

• Gimmick Name: Eric Snow

• Nickname: The X Factor
  • Billed From: Chicago, Illinois
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200
  • Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): Tweener
  • Appearence (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
    Alex_Shelley_2599.jpg
  • Entrance Theme: Incubus "Pardon Me"
  • Entrance Description: Music hits and there's a short delay, pyro and smoke fill the arena, after it clears, Snow appears on the entrance ramp and makes his way to the ring.
  • Chracteristics of the Gimmick: Cocky attitude, feels he's the best young wrestler in the buisness, and is the best in the world both on the ring and on the mic.
  • 15 Regular Moves: Leg Kick, punches, boston crab, basically arsenal of a high flyer
  • 3 Signature Moves: Superkick, Slice Bread #2, Diving Huricarana
  • 2 Finisher Moves: X Splash(Frog Splash), X Factor(Swinging Reverse STO)
  • Sample RP: The scene is the back hallway of a local arena, a camera man and reporter are making there way to a locker room located in the back, they approach the door and open it. Sitting there is Eric Snow, after just competing and winning a iron man match.
Reporter: Mr Snow can we have a few.......

The Reporter is cut off before he can even finish his sentence.

Eric Snow: First off who said I was even willing to do a interview. You walk into my locker room and don't even have the decency to knock? All give you your footage, but I'm not going to answear whatever generic questions your going to pull out of your ass. Bottom line is this, what I did out there tonight is what I was born to do win matches and look damn good doing it. People came to see me, and they got there money worth. They got to see the best there is in the business today, redefining what pro wrestling means. I'm just a rising star now, but mark my words, that the name Eric Snow and legend will go side by side before you know it. That's all you're getting out of me, so get the hell out and close the door behind you.

ERIC SNOW FRIENDS
Eric's Agent: Deandre Jordan-Snow's best friend from his childhood. He tried his hand as a sports agent, but doesn't have a huge client list. Eric Snow is his biggest talent and demands most of his attention.

THE SNOW FAMILY

Eric's Father Mike Snow:
Was a boxer in his youth and at multiple points over the years, he's been his son's trainer. He's a shrud buisness man who's amounted a huge fortune over the years through various ventures, which Snow reeps the benefits of by living a playboy lifestyle. He's not happy with his son choosing to be a wrestler, but he accepts it as long as he's successful at it.

Eric Mother: Dina Snow
: Eric has a very close relationship with his mother, as she has been his biggest supporter since his wrestling carrer started.

Colby Snow: Oldest of the Snow children, VP of MSI, loved by his father, him and Eric have had a rough relationship since childhood.

Eric Sister: Katy Snow: Directer Of Foreign Affairs For MSI Industries the family company. Eric is very close to his sister, even without seeing her much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Ben

Reaction score
Updated with side character that appear regularly in RPs