Entourage: The Final Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Final season starts tonight with a new episode, been a fan of the show since the begging so excited to see what they have in store for what should be a retribution season. Hopefully Vince get's clean and Sasha Grey isn't heavily featured in every episode.

Ben

Reaction score
Good season opener. Drama trying to hide everything was funny, and it looks like Vince has got his shit together. Ari and E both are on major lows but expect for them to be good by the end of the season or the movie.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I honestly think this episode just made me want to forget about the rest of the season, it was that fucking brutal. They jumped around and expected people to forget about past episodes/story lines.

It was just a mess and made me realize that it was a pretty lame premiere, but had some good one-liners.

Needs a lot, lot more Sloane.

Ben

Reaction score
Marked out for Andrew Dice Clay getting a cameo and Sloan being back on screen. Season is just moving slow though and with only 6 episodes left shit needs to get moving. Just thinking there going to save a lot of stuff for the movie.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I love that Dice brought up Turtle fucking Meadow Soprano before Avion girl. Turtle's been getting mad puss.

Seen lot better episodes, but I'm sure shit is about to pick up though.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea, so there only 4 episodes left and there's still alot of shit to cover. Guess this was a turning point episode though, with Vince passing his drug test. Figure everyone will start turning the corner soon.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Anyone else feel grossly underwhelmed by last night's episode?

I really hope they can turn it around for the stretch run here.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I don't like Vince's story. I don't like E's story. I like Ari's story. I like Johnny's story. Turtle has no story.

There's not enough Walsh, and there's no Lloyd. This season could definitely be better. At least they can't end it with this one. There's not enough big shit happening.

Ben

Reaction score
Finale was shit.

Johnny and Turtle's stories where pretty much wrapped, but they rushed closing up both Ari and Vince's. Was a happy ending, but how they got there really wasn't showcased. Tease for the movie was nice at the end though. Hopefully they can redeem this season with a good theater movie.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
thank god this was the final season because this season was fuckin shit.

Alice Eve really kept me watching.