Kayfabe Entertainers and Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Todd McKay appears on the titantron right as Jake Lott finishes his conversation with the fans and Tony Eckert. He seems visibly annoyed with the fans who have been chanting for Chris Young as the stadium began to fill up. He has a mic in his hand. He is dressed in jeans, a Bryce Frisco T-shirt and Adidas nova bounce shoes (orange and dark blue with white stripes) He waves as the crowd begin to boo, he slowly puts his arm down before beginning on his rant*
Todd McKay: You fans are so stupid! All you do is chant and cheer for the plainest most boring men in the industry when the future is standing right in front of you. Then again what can I expect from such primitive minds as those from Chicago.
*Todd pauses as the boos he is getting are too loud for anyone to hear him including himself. As we all know Todd loves his own voice so doesn't want to miss an opportunity to hear it. The boos begin to settle down as Todd raises the mic*
Todd McKay: I can take a wild guess that you guys don't really like me. Too bad I don't give a damn isn't it. You guys like wrestlers like Minho (Inexperienced), Luis Alvardo (Entertainer not wrestler) and Emerson Zayne (Just plain weird). All of those guys are here to entertain and The Syndicate. Well we're here to wrestle. We couldn't care less about the fans we're just here to win titles and go down in history.
*The fans begin to boo before Todd tells them to shut up which they surprisingly do*
Todd McKay: Someone on the opposite end of this spectrum is the IC champ Chris Young who is here to try and enchant the wrestling fans into liking him. Let me tell you now that he is a fake only trying to get the fans to love him so he can get title shots and build his brand. Now tell me, would you rather have a group of people telling you the truth about their intentions or one man trying to keep his intentions hidden. I know what I'd rather have, but I'll leave it up to you
*Todd lowers the mic before raising his hand to wave goodbye to the fans, before he can the boos start and the titantron turns back to the Adrenaline Rush logo while the commentators begin to speak about what just happened and what Todd said*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.