Entergalactic (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
MV5BMGMwYzdmYWYtY2E0Mi00NTBkLWJhNGEtNDZkMmM3NjVkMmQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Release Date: September 30, 2022
Jabari is a charming, streetwear-clad artist on the cusp of real success. After a chance run-in with his cool new photographer neighbor, Meadow, Jabari has to figure out whether he can make space for love in his life.​

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
visually it looks gorgeous but the story just seems kinda there??? can't wait to watch it on shrooms and put my foot through the television if Shia LaBeouf makes a cameo. album drops the same day, definitely peeping that.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
visually it looks gorgeous but the story just seems kinda there??? can't wait to watch it on shrooms and put my foot through the television if Shia LaBeouf makes a cameo. album drops the same day, definitely peeping that.
Yeah I feel ya on the visuals being the strongest suite, seems like your typical love story :cozy It's a dope way to celebrate the album dropping, I was checking the voice cast list for this earlier on Wikipedia and it's pretty stacked

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
It's out now. Haven't seen it yet, too tired. It's now an hour and a half movie, not a TV series, which makes the Season One thing kinda confusing on the album art. Reviews are positive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Pretty charming movie. I really enjoyed the art style a lot, especially some of the more 'dreamy' sequences. Voice acting was on point, plenty of great characters, Kid Cudi especially is very likeable. It's a pretty standard love story but they do a good job making you care about the characters here. Music was so chill and a great vibe to accompany the visuals and I'll be for sure listening to the album itself soon.

Reactions: Chris