Enter at ur own Risk....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Come on in and Enjoy THE CHATTER ROOM, Where u can talk about any and Everything. Wether its serious or way off topic to Dangerously funny. :emoji_slight_smile: From GIF Wars to Power Rangers in war with the Cats, To Snowmen, Beaver's, Seriously Anything Goes. Be warned.... This could get interesting....

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
....Isn't that why we have a general chat room?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Green Power Ranger:
That thing confuses me sometimes.... Beause it makes me think Its meant for the "little chat box". Last time I posted something, one of the Mods told me to post it in the chat Box..... and not the thread itself..... Which is where my Confusion sets in. :emoji_confused: :emoji_confused:

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@Green Power Ranger:
That thing confuses me sometimes.... Beause it makes me think Its meant for the "little chat box". Last time I posted something, one of the Mods told me to post it in the chat Box..... and not the thread itself..... Which is where my Confusion sets in. :emoji_confused: :emoji_confused:
And your solution is not to post in the actual chat box but create another chat thread to confuse people more?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
@Green Power Ranger:

This type of thread belongs in the chat. Use the general chat room and it will go to the correct thread.

Reactions: The Gipper
Status
Not open for further replies.