Enough is enough and it's time for a (name) change

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What should my new name be?

• The Situation (Jersey Shore FTW!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Taylor's Nutsack

• Other (post it in the thread)

• Stay the same

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

So I'm thinking about changing things up. I've had the same name for almost 2 years now. But I can't decide what I should change it to. Which is where you all come in to play. I'll be posting a poll with the different choices and there will also be an option for you to suggest a name.

I look forward to all suggestions and votes.

J

We got these girls in the hot tub. Were about to take them downstairs and bone. Now thats The Situations.

As probably the biggest Jersey Shore fan on IWF. You gotta go wit the situation.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Spiral Ham. Kidding kidding. I changed my name to Two Scoops and kept that for a long while. But your roots always take you back to the original, so even if you do a name change I don't see it lasting for more than a few months before you get the itch to bring you back to Spiralshock.

LKP

See :), when i log in then to the forum would it be lkp on username and the same password? Im just checking.