Kayfabe Ending to Anarchy Inc vs The Divide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"1,2.."

*There's a kick out by Kirkshaw as the contest for the Tag Team Championships has been going on for a good 15 minutes, Kelly runs off the ropes and hits an elbow drop for another near fall. Michael goes to the corner and before he can tag in Yuri Black, Williamson comes running in and dropkicks Kelly over the top, as Michael lands near the announcers table. Black jumps into the ring and throws Williamson out, before he is Clotheslined by Kirkshaw over the top. The referee begins a count of 1 as the brawl resumes. A count of 2 and Anarchy Inc seem to have the advantage with Reagan Cole spurring them on. A count of 3 and then 4, as Kelly is thrown into the barricade. A count of 5 and Black hits a Neckbreaker on Kirkshaw and a Roundhouse Kick on Williamson. A count of 6 and Black goes for the Tiger Bomb on Kirkshaw, but Gabriel picks him up on his shoulders and signals to Williamson. A count of 7 and.. there it is! The ADC (Anarchy Death Cyclone) connects on the floor, but the force of it has taken out both members of Anarchy Inc! A count of 8 and the crowd notice Michael Kelly slowly getting back to his feet, as the other competitors are still grounded. A count of 9 as Kelly rolls into the ring and Cole is running over to the wreckage and then...*

"That's it! Ring the bell!"

"Here are your winners via count out.. The Divide! But still your Precision Tag Team Champions... Anarchy Inc!"

*Reagan goes over to the timekeepers area and retrieves the belts, he picks up Williamson and Kirkshaw, handing them the belts and ordering them to leave the arena through the crowd. Kelly attempts to catch the three fleeing Anarchy Inc members but they've already gotten away, and are heading up the flight of stairs, Tag Titles in hand. Michael Kelly requests a microphone as Yuri Black joins him in the ring.*

@M Kells

Reactions: M Kells

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Kelly begins pacing back and forth, looking visibly angry and exhausted from his 2 grueling matches. Yuri Black stops Michael to calm him down, repeating “they ran Mike” to the livid Michael Kelly. Michael appears to have stopped pacing, placing his hands on his hips, and shaking his head in disbelief. He picks up his right hand (holding the microphone) and begins to address the situation.

Michael: Nah, ya' know what Yuri? No. I'm sick of this shit. Things are going to change around here, or we'll force it to change. I ain't gonna sit back while we get screwed over by everyone. Screwed over by Anarchy Inc., screwed over by management.

Michael: We give our all to this company, we give everything to you people out here, and out there watching on IPPV. We do what we can to make this show, make this brand a better, more attractive place for outside talent and why? Because we love this place, and we want to see it flourish. Our love for this company gets matched with a giant spit in our faces by none other than management themselves. Why do they not want to see us do well in this business? Why do they cling on to talent that has been here forever, and have done nothing but cared for themselves? The answer is unclear, what is clear is that there is no order here anymore. We've got false finishes, allowing talent to be attacked during matches, having people seriously injured and for what? Do you guys have any control at all?

Michael: I guess me and Yuri should just sink to our lowest of lows and attack some developmental guys out back huh? I guess we should halt the growth of the place that we work for and beat up some fans huh? A couple lawsuits will wake you dumb suits up behind the seats. Ya' know what? I'm getting to the bottom of this.

Michael throws the microphone in the air, in which Yuri Black catches it. The enraged Michael Kelly storms out of the ring and turns to Yuri Black, who is mouthing “where are you going” to his partner. Michael mouths back “to pay someone a visit” then storms up the ramp and through the curtains.