End of the ADR vs Orton feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- We noted before that the Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio feud may end at WWE’s TLC pay-per-view but word is that their 2 of 3 Falls Match at last week’s RAW may have been the end.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/update-plans-orton-vs-del-rio-feud-hbk-talks-flair-wrestling-again-dustin-rhodes#ixzz2DLEkk2QW

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I say TLC. Del Rio got involved with Orton after the smackdown main event this week so it seems likely

Stopspot

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I can proudly say I haven't watched one match or microphone segment between the two.

You are missing out on some great matches then. Their matches have been really good. Not a bad one

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
You are missing out on some great matches then. Their matches have been really good. Not a bad one

Yeah but I don't care about either of them or their characters to be honest, if I want to watch a great match and I'm not interested in the story I'll just watch some old indie stuff.

Stopspot

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Yeah but I don't care about either of them or their characters to be honest, if I want to watch a great match and I'm not interested in the story I'll just watch some old indie stuff.

Someone is turning into a bitter old smark :eek:tunga:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I really don't like ADR. He's never appealed to me and his mic skills are just far from satisfactory. And the only move it seems like he knows is the Crossarm Breaker. It definitely isn't his fault because he's a good ring worker. I just find his gimmick just not interesting at all, even though it's related to his actual lineage, which is pretty cool. But his whole feud with Orton is just stupid. "He's the new apex predator" and it's just no. No, you're not. Stop it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Could've ended at HIAC, the FCA match in England or the 2 out of 3 falls match. Unfortunately it hasn't ended yet, as ADR appeared after Ziggler beat Orton on SD last week, trying to attack Randy but he noticed he was there before he could. If it ends at TLC I won't be pissed off enough to start raging about it, but it's just funny how the only feuds/storylines they actually care about ending are the ones we don't care about/dislike.