EMINEM Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I wanted to do something simple and i like the way it turned out but im not sure if the shadow looks realistic so let me know what you think bout the shadow and rate please.

eminemsigch8.jpg

RazorX

Reaction score
i dont really like it becuse there is nothing to it. i like ur avata and your 50 sig. but this one there is no effects 7/10 sorry man.

PeepShow

You, you said you were done with GFX.....lol JK man

Anyway, nothing shows up for me. Its just a red x :(

EDIT- now I can...lol

Ill say 8/10.

I like the way the shodow reflects in the b/g. Its not your best, but still good.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
well i didnt wanna do a whole lot with it i just wanted very simple and very easy but the shadow is what im bassicly askin bout

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
ight cool, does it look like hes standing on his name too?

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Its really good, though its looks bare to me. Amazing attempt.

8/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
You, you said you were done with GFX.....lol JK man

lol dude you actually fell for that shit haha hell no im not done you guys aint seen the last of me yet :moon1: <--- take that peep lol

---

id like to say thanks for all your opinions on this, the reason i asked about the shadows, is becuz ima start useing shadows in alot of my work, also gunna work on some glares like you seen on userbars, just thinkin of new ideas thats all thanks again guys :D