Elimination Chamber replacement (Instead of Mark Henry)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
In the recent Smackdown taping Mark Henry was suspended and removed from the Elimination Chamber by Theodore Long, later that night Cody Rhodes got attacked by Great Khali, and later that night Booker T revealed a new picture of the Elimination Chamber competitors and Great Khali was in there so yes he is the new replacement.

This was written by me and not taken from a source if you're wondering.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Think everyone thinks the same in "Why the hell is this guy in?"

He is a good competitor for the Elimination Chamber, they want to make it so it gets tougher you know considering Great Khali's size he might be the most dominant competitor in the EC after the Big Show ofcourse.

However i could not think of a more dangerous competitor than Great Khali in the Smackdown roster.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's not a good enough wrestler to pull off that domination look. Sure he's massive and looks like a monster, but when you see him just stump around in the ring and "chop" people, it doesn't make you believe. Henry for example is believable, Brodus is too.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Will they push him again?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I doubt he'll be main event pushed, but might get some sort of push. He's massive in India, since TNA just launched "King Da Ring" they might try and regain some Indian fans.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's not a good enough wrestler to pull off that domination look. Sure he's massive and looks like a monster, but when you see him just stump around in the ring and "chop" people, it doesn't make you believe. Henry for example is believable, Brodus is too.

I think brodus will remain funkasaurus for a while now, he doesn't look that much dangerous too me unless he ofcourse turns heel.

You're definitely right but who could be more monster-looking than him from the Smackdown roster that could replace him in the EC?

Henry is dominant but the question still remains on my mind why were he removed? I know why because i watched SD but i'd like to know the real reason, does he want a vacation or something?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
I think brodus will remain funkasaurus for a while now, he doesn't look that much dangerous too me unless he ofcourse turns heel.

You're definitely right but who could be more monster-looking than him from the Smackdown roster that could replace him in the EC?

Henry is dominant but the question still remains on my mind why were he removed? I know why because i watched SD but i'd like to know the real reason, does he want a vacation or something?

Henry is legitimately injured. He lost his title because of that injury. But he kept appearing, not wrestling much matches. He sort of recovered but was injured again last week before the Rumble, so they had him wrestle that match (mostly on the floor) and then "Suspended" for some time to heal. Was a shame because he was SO good at that monster-heel role.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
They should bring back that one match that was Khali's specialty. With the bamboo and what not. I forgot what it was.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
They should bring back that one match that was Khali's specialty. With the bamboo and what not. I forgot what it was.

Khali has no speciality. He's just a lumbering idiot.

PS I think you mean the punjabi prison match.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
"PS I think you mean the punjabi prison match."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's exactly what I meant. He actually used to be good though @[seabs].

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
"PS I think you mean the punjabi prison match."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's exactly what I meant. He actually used to be good though @[seabs].

When was he good? I can only recall him throwing big ass chops and having a bizarrely large chin.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
When he first came into the WWE. He had that huge vice grip where he put everyone to sleep.. Even Cena several times. WWE writers tried to give him a push, but Khali failed.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
seabs said:
When was he good? I can only recall him throwing big ass chops and having a bizarrely large chin.

That match I believe didn't feature Khali but Big Show facing the Undertaker, Khali would try to prevent Taker's escape, but Taker knocked the Punjabi wall down, crashing on Khali

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
That match I believe didn't feature Khali but Big Show facing the Undertaker, Khali would try to prevent Taker's escape, but Taker knocked the Punjabi wall down, crashing on Khali

He had a match with Batista under the stipulation.