Elimination Chamber Poll!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WHO WILL BE CHAMPION?

• ENTRANT #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTRANT #2

• ENTRANT #3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klide

Dissapointed that only 3 showed up. BUT THE WINNER WILL BE CHAMPION!

ENTRANT #1

Banner:
wildcardbanner.png

Poster:
wildcard.png

ENTRANT #2

Banner:
ffwbanner.jpg

Poster:
ffw4.jpg

ENTRANT #3

Banner:
mitbbanner2.png

Poster:
mitb239084.png

Klide

BTW NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF!

AND GET YOUR VOTE ON! ONLY OPEN FOR 4 DAYS!

Lubay

Reaction score
Call me a bit crazy, but I believe we could get more than 3 votes on this. =o

Klide

^ exactly because we can't settle for a tie as this is for the championship!

LadyHotrod

#1 is the best.

#2, Jericho looks like a fucking blueberry. Something about it just looks stupid. His face, the way he is standing....

#3, as much as I love to look at CM Punk from below, it's a stupid angle and I am pretty sure most guys don't want to have Punk's crotch as the main focus (which is also interesting that the person who made it is probably a guy....) and the poster of Punk looks terrible from his neck up. Something about his face looks fake and weird. He looks dirty.

noumenon

The CONCEPT of the Fatal 4 Way is really cool. Though I'm kind of questioning why Jericho is standing in the middle of the road in his tights.
Wild Card is cool, though I'm questioning the usage of Booker T. (I get the King referance, just confused by using Booker)
Staring at Punk's gooch...is a no no.
I like CM Punk's bank heist one...pretty cool... though Punk in the tux is weird.

Klide

Come on guys things seem to be tied 2 all and 2 more days till voting. So for those who havent voted yet Please Do!

Klide

Entrant #2 Wins

Before I tell the winner I would like to give you guys my opinion on this.

Entrant #1- I love the concept having king Booker looks great and I like how you put the location. Plain but yet really catches your eye and attention.

Entrant #2- Im a big fan of everything. Alot of rendering and what not put thought here. But the only thing that bothered me was Jericho and the top. Everything looks fine in the banner but the poster Jericho looks a little awkward and the top seems to be a little empty. But non the less very good stuff.

Entrant #3- Just like Entrant #1 i love the concept. Having punk and everything made perfect sense. And i dont know if you did this on purpose but the 2 ladders behind punk symbolizes 2 MITB. Also like the James Bond feeling. Only problem was the banner. I dont want to be staring at Punks crotch lol. Other than that Real good.

AND NOW!

AND IWF GFX CHAMPIONNNN

Jachson

CONGRATS!

WEAR IT (PUT IN IN YOUR SIG) You Deserved it!

xe3pmr.jpg

BTW ENTRANT# 1= Jwind and ENTRANT# 3 = Lubay

jwind

Reaction score
Wild Card is cool, though I'm questioning the usage of Booker T. (I get the King referance, just confused by using Booker)

who says King Booker won't be back in wwe by this ppv? :)

Lubay

Reaction score
You know, I never really noticed that Punk's crotch would be THAT noticeable.

Also, congratulations to Jachson.

Jachson

Reaction score
You know, I never really noticed that Punk's crotch would be THAT noticeable.

Also, congratulations to Jachson.

Thanks for the congrats, and I really think yours looked good. I didn't really think about Punks crotch till people kept mentioning it. I still have no problem with it.

Good job both jwind and Lubay too.

Klide

NEXT MATCH IS GONNA BE AROUND NEXT WEEK. THIS IS GONNA BE OUR TYPE OF WRESTLEMANIA I GUESS SO I NEED NAMES.