El Phantasmo Comments On Bullet Club Gold

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

El Phantasmo Comments On Bullet Club Gold, Has A Hunch Something Will Happen At Forbidden Door​

stream

El Phantasmo shares his thoughts on Bullet Club Gold.

The long-time Bullet Club member was kicked out of the group at NJPW Sakura Genesis, as new leader David Finlay was determined to begin a fresh era. Meanwhile, former leader Jay White and prominent member Juice Robinson have reunited in AEW, where they have formed Bullet Club Gold.
Speaking with New Japan Pro-Wrestling's website, Phantasmo was asked to share his thoughts on Bullet Club Gold in AEW. Phantasmo noted that he wants to move away from Bullet Club and start fresh, but he still feels connected to White and Robinson. However, he stated that he's focused on the Bullet Club in Japan, at least for now.

"I feel very, very conflicted about that, you know. When I got kicked out of BULLET CLUB by Finlay, Ishimori and KENTA took his side, when I had thought that we could have done our own thing with BULLET CLUB. We made BULLET CLUB special in the last few years, and to have that all get kicked out and taken away from you, and to have Jay and Juice restart BULLET CLUB Gold in AEW. On the one hand, I want to move away from BULLET CLUB and start fresh, but on the other hand, I’ve got what my boys are doing in AEW. We still have that connection, but I have this anti-connection with New Japan (BULLET CLUB). I’m happy for what Jay and Juice are doing in AEW, but my focus is on Finlay, and Ishimori and KENTA and what’s going on in Japan," Phantasmo said.

Phantasmo continued by bringing up the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door pay-per-view on June 25. He stated that he doesn't know what's going to happen, and no one does. That being said, he shared his hunch that something is going to happen, though he didn't provide any explanation.

"Then again, everyone knows it’s Forbidden Door season now. I don’t know what’s gonna happen, Jay doesn’t know what’s gonna happen, Finlay doesn’t know what’s gonna happen, I don’t think anyone knows what’s gonna happen. But I have a hunch that something’s gonna happen," Phantasmo said.

David Finlay has said that what Jay White and Juice Robinson are doing in AEW is not part of Bullet Club.

Bad Luck Fale recently shared his thoughts on David Finlay's leadership of Bullet Club.

Jay White and Juice Robinson will speak on the May 31 episode of AEW Dynamite

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That’s honestly the best way he could’ve responded to that. I think ELP has reached the stage where he can probably be a pretty solid babyface for new Japan and he’s probably going to stay there. But at the same time he left room for a one time only appearance BC gold at forbidden door.

I’m also super giddy that BCG are finally getting mic time it sounds like on Dynamite.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah a one time thing would be fine, like when the bucks were back in BC for FD1

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I'm sold on ELP being a mega babyface in Japan after the reaction before and after his turn. Those fans just fucking love him

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I'm sold on ELP being a mega babyface in Japan after the reaction before and after his turn. Those fans just fucking love him

This. I was moments away from taking off all my Clothes when the turn happened. ELP for a long time was one of the best things going on with BC in Japan and I knew eventually he would go out on his own. I have no doubt he'll be a major player in due tine.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ELP out of Bullet Club? What da fuck have I missed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ELP out of Bullet Club? What da fuck have I missed
a lot

Jay White got kicked out of NJPW, JAPAN and then BC - David Finlay is new leader

David the kicked out El P after they had disagreements for a few months (?).

El P is now a big babyface

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
on and Jay White is in AEW now, he joined Rock Hard Juice Robinson and formed Bullet Club Gold and are feuding with Ricky Starks and now FTR