Either this is really wrong

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Raymond Madigan Sent This In

I just thought ya'll might be interested at the listing for the ECW and Smackdown taping that's being headlined right now for the 21st of August in South Carolina. Here is the add they have for when you go to buy tickets:

For the third time in five years, The Colonial Center is hosting a live WWE event - Smackdown and ECW is coming to Columbia Tuesday, August 21. Household names like Edge, Kane, Undertaker, Chavo Guerrero, Rob Van Dam and Hardcore Holly* will be taking the ring to battle it out, so don't miss your chance to see the superstars in action!

Source: PWheadlines.com

The title says it all

Switchy

Reaction score
Holly and Taker= injured
RVD= gone

Was that what you was chatting about or somethin' esle?

The Rated R CMStar

Just find the report and post it, that's why I gave it the title. Either this is prove of how bad WWE is with marketing their events or Undertaker will do an special appearence.(He is supposely doing one at GAB) and Holly might come back. It is a month away from now, so maybe Holly will be back

Switchy

Reaction score
What about RVD though, now that's a definite mistiake because he's left the company.

The Rated R CMStar

Yes I know, I am not sayin it is true, just that this proves how wrong is WWE with their house shows or how bad they want to mess with us.

Oasis

Reaction score
Wow at household name and Holly not being seperated with a "not". Holly's on Smackdown anyway.....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
These are just the standard advertisements. The little * besides Holy's name probably leads to some post script that says "Card is subject to change."

LKP

These cards are done 3 months in advance or so plus holly could be back by then. Chavo is on card cause he will probably be cruiserweight champion anyway.