Edge!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Made something for our Edge.
edgeWScopy-1.jpg

Axis

I saw this one around the forum and it's hot. Did you just go back and forth with color balance to get those mix of warm and cool colors?

+rep for this.

Wordlife

great job... love the coloring and image you used, 10/10 definitely

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
WS, please do my randy orton request in the request section, your the best at graphics i have seen on any forum on the internet, rep and 10/10 great colors great picture and the font works well with it all

Wrestling Station

I saw this one around the forum and it's hot. Did you just go back and forth with color balance to get those mix of warm and cool colors?

+rep for this.
Several layers of colors and gradients as well as color selection modifications.
great job... love the coloring and image you used, 10/10 definitely
I tried to give the signature a feeling of heat and a little touch of horror as Edge is a heel.
WS, please do my randy orton request in the request section, your the best at graphics i have seen on any forum on the internet, rep and 10/10 great colors great picture and the font works well with it all
I will have a look at it I guess.

Kizza

Ugh, hate it. The blending is bad, the effects are bad, the lines down the bottom are bad, colouring is bad and the text is bad. All round a bad sig.

Wrestling Station

Ugh, hate it. The blending is bad, the effects are bad, the lines down the bottom are bad, colouring is bad and the text is bad. All round a bad sig.
Thanks for the input.
As you can see, I always would like to change the style of the signatures I make, this opens a huge book of errors; which is good for me to keep on expanding and improving my skills.

You said that the colour if bad, the purpose of the colour as I have mentioned before is to bring the heat with Edge. Unique colours may not make you like it as you like the dark solo colouring in your signatures. Its a different way to deliver the idea.

The lines at the bottoms are pretty random as I was trying something in my mind as for this theme to look different.

What do you suggest for the text in your opinion? Most of the times I have problems in text choice. Well, this one I didnt do much with the effects of the text it was kinda plain text work. But what font do you suggest I should use for this kind of themes?

exC.On

Reaction score
coloring is good, do you use those dots in the bg in all your sigs? or it could just be me.
But I'm not liking the lines on the bottem of the text. I'm also not liking the text too. Really shouldnt matter what font choice you pick. depends what you do with that font, but a grungy kinda font wouldn't work here. I would go with the font you have but something more bigger/fatter and letters maybe together more. umm maybe try to make it transparent with a shadow since coloring brings this piece out. Not sure if it would look nice but worth a try.