Edge was once in called Revolution X?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AmbroseFan920

Jobber
Reaction score
I was going through the wrestling database and was just clicking on random item and I came across a page that said Revolution X. It had Edge, Christian, Reckless Youth, Test, Judd the stud and a guy named Lance Diamond. I know a lot about wrestling, and have been a fan since I was 3 (I'm 23 now) but this completely new to me. Can anyone give me more info about this stable?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It was likely just an indy stable. Not much information on it thus why it can only be found on a wrestling data base.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've never heard of this stable, or even Judd the Stud.. I have heard of Reckless Youth though, he was in CZW and also from the neighboring town to mine in New Jersey when I lived out there.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I also had never heard of this stable. I might look into it when i have some time! Interesting thread topic!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
As far as I know, Revolution X was a viral marketing campaign done on their website back in 2012 to promote the new WWE 2K13 video game. I remember people on this forum thinking it might be the introduction of a new stable on TV or maybe have something to do with the debut of Dean Ambrose, but in the end, it ended up being nothing more than a teaser for the new video game:

How this relates to Edge, Christian, Test and the others, I have no idea. I know practically everything (important) about WWE and at no point in time do I remember any of these individuals forming an on-screen stable called Revolution X. Most likely, the information is either incorrect or it was some kind of Indy stable (sure sounds like one) that they were apart of before joining WWE.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Actually, after doing some digging, Revolution X was indeed something that existed on the Indies. According to Wikipedia:

Copeland and Reso formed a tag team in the Canadianindependent circuit after completing their training with Ron Hutchinson, primarily using the ring names of Sexton Hardcastle and Christian Cage respectively. Their tag team wrestled under several team names, such as "High Impact", "Suicide Blondes", "Revolution X", "Hard Impact" and "Canadian Rockers".[1] They were part of a faction dubbed "Thug LiFe" in 1997.[1][6] The stable consisted of Cage, Hardcastle, Joe E. Legend, Rhino Richards, Bloody Bill Skullion, Big Daddy Adams and Martin Kane.[6] In 1998, Sexton and Christian began teaming up in independent promotions such as Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW) and Southern States Wrestling (SSW).

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I kinda suspected that. All I know is that when he was Sexton Hardcastle (Class name btw) he was in a team called suicide blondes with Christian.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
As far as I know, Revolution X was a viral marketing campaign done on their website back in 2012 to promote the new WWE 2K13 video game. I remember people on this forum thinking it might be the introduction of a new stable on TV or maybe have something to do with the debut of Dean Ambrose, but in the end, it ended up being nothing more than a teaser for the new video game:

How this relates to Edge, Christian, Test and the others, I have no idea. I know practically everything (important) about WWE and at no point in time do I remember any of these individuals forming an on-screen stable called Revolution X. Most likely, the information is either incorrect or it was some kind of Indy stable (sure sounds like one) that they were apart of before joining WWE.

Don't mean to be a bitch, but back then it was only WWE '13...

I didn't have cable then and I was too lazy and burnt out of wrestling to go watch it at the time, but WWE has a history of having better marketing campaigns for products then they do their own wrestling show.