Edge Sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was bored and i made this for a request.

Edge-Sig2.png

Edge-Sig1.png

which one is better and what do u think?

Rate/Hate/Debate

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie here, these are some of your worst work.

The first one is marginnaly better because of the removal of the faded psd in the background. The main PSD has no blending at all & the actual picture of him sucks.

I like the background quite a bit & the border if it is one isn't half bad. The font though is horrid. 3 point 100% white stroke never looks good no matter what style your looking for.

Work on thos stuff & keep up the good work.

Jabroni

Reaction score
i love the background nice and blue and that, but change his pic its crap you can find better ones easy but im not as harsh as fatal !

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I'm not harsh... It's called constructive criticism.

What's the point of people just commenting like "It's amazing" & "Awesome" when actually it isn't. That's the only way your going to learn & get better is by somebody else pointing out what could be done better.

Enigma22

Reaction score
haha i dont think its my worst. i actually like them. i made a few improvements that u suggested and here they are. i made 2 more sigs.

Edge-Sig.png

Edge-Sig4.png

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Again, the layout is pretty nice, but the main PSD has no blending at all... Here's a quick tip!

Filter > Gaussian Blurr 4.0 > Ctrl+Shft+F > Chose Overlay/Hard Light or Soft Light... You can also fade that in the options as well. Try that, it will make a huge diffrence to the main PSD & make it look much better IMO.

Also, try & move the rated R logo a little to the right to fill up the space, & maybe darken the bottom of it so the "Edge" font is viewable.

Keep up the good work.

Jabroni

Reaction score
hi again , ye i like the new 2 you made, the 2nd one i like the most though, still i think fatal is harsh , its good, its certantly not bad il tell you that, my problem is the font and edge kinda stand out a whole lot ! but hey its ok, i love the background though man

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks for the tips fatal i'll try that on my next sig probably and thanks for everyone elses comments.