Edge Signature

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Ok, i had a request by Nation in my request thread, so i had to make him an Edge sig.
edgepsdcopy.jpg

rate/hate/ :jason2:
thanks

the dark knight

nice but you could add his face on there. also, i didnt even notice there was an "edge" text before i read the above post.

C4

That's almost perfect, it's 500*200 right? It would have been better as 400*200 pixels. Anyways, the blending on both the pictures is very well done and the Rated-R Superstar logo is faded in the background perfectly. Not to mention, the background looks very good. The Edge text is a little bit small, but then again imo it's just alright, 9/10.

Weebo

Reaction score
Wow I really like it. I do like the size unlike C4, but I think the second Edge pic from the left should be moved over more to the right (not to much). Besides that I love the color and the text is not hard to read. 8/10