Edge PSD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Edge.png

Edge PSD I cut myself. It turned out well for 30 minutes of work. I did not use the Magic Wand tool at all.

Wrestling Station

^then what did you use? and its not a perfect cut. too much flaws.

King_Ash

Reaction score
yeah you should have put a bit more effort into it, also you should have used an anti-aliasing brush/eraser around edge.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i see some unconnected hair lol, congrats but its no real accomplishment, i cut my shit out to i never use magic wand i use jus the eraser. I think maybe this should have been put in the help section or something cuz i dont think this really counts as a gfx there is nothing to really comment on.

Enigma22

Reaction score
use the pen tool to cut things out... i think theres a tutorial somewhere on this site that shows u how to use it... its a lot easier and it looks better...

Wrestling Station

^yeah i remember i posted that before :( now for Gards go practice on that as one of the techniques you can use to cut your psds.

C4

That is a badly cut PSD, most of the times I cut my own PSD's with the eraser/Marquee tools. You could have done alot better than this, it's really distorted. If you are going to cut a PSD then:

1) Zoom into 300% or 500% to get a perfect result.
2) Delete some tricky parts of the Image using the Marquee tools
3) Use the eraser tool only for cutting PSD's, others don't really work well!
4) If the background is of a single color, use the Magic Wand/ Auto Selector (CS3)

I have cut many PSD's using these basic techniques, and trust me... the result is perfect; no matter how distorted the background is!