Edge backstage at Smackdown, training protege

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE Hall of Famer Edge attended Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Ottawa, Canada, because his protégé, Leah Von Dutch, participated in a private tryout before company officials.

Last September, Edge held the first ever “Edgucational” Essay Scholarship Contest. The most decorated Superstar in WWE history created this contest because as a teenager, he entered a professional wrestling essay writing contest for a major Toronto newspaper and was the winner. Edge’s prize was for the winner to receive free professional wrestling lessons, and the contest was won by Von Dutch.

Good to see him giving back to the business.

source

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Woo Woo Woo, you know it. Edge having a worthwhile charity? Awesome.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Rated R superstar is missed in WWE my god if that neck injury hadent of made him retire then we wouldnt have to suffer this Sheamus/Alberto feud right now as Edge would be champion

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
EDGE = AWESOME

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I want to see Edge on Smackdown.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I could see a special appearance or two.

Oh yeah, I thought the post I replied to was wrestling related, :lol1: - But yeah I could see him come back and make a couple of appearances, cut a few promos.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Oh yeah, I thought the post I replied to was wrestling related, :lol1: - But yeah I could see him come back and make a couple of appearances, cut a few promos.

Maybe some Cutting Edge with two rivals. :hmm: