Edge and Chris Jericho, your new Undisputed Tag Team Champions!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

What are your thoughts on this brand new epic tag team, Edge and Jericho? Honestly, the fans chanting for Christian during the 3 way tag at The Bash just made me wish it was Edge and Christian, but I'm still happy with what they're giving us. How long do you think Edge and Jericho will keep those Tag belts? And who could they feud with now? Maybe a combo of Hardy/Mysterio? But then what the hell does Punk do?

What do you guys think?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Punk vs. Dolph in the meantime :shifty:

No, I think they'll start making appearances on Raw, though I don't think them vs. Priceless does anything for either side's heel heat. Perhaps a Crymetyme run, or maybe Cena/MVP like I was saying before...

Reaction score
I could see Primo and Carlito winning the titles back at some point... or either crime tyme

Wrestling Station

They are trying to make another Rated RKO tag team out of this. Its cool, but I dont see any other tag team (face) that would be legit to newly feud with them tbh.

Evil Austin

I think this is a great idea on two things, one it can elevate a feud between Jericho and Edge once the team breaks up say they blame each other for the loss of the gold a fewmonths down the road.

And with two huge names teaming up, the team that eventually does get the titles from them (harts imo) would get a pretty big rub from two former multi time champions. Which would make the division a little better.

Klide

Punk vs. Dolph in the meantime :shifty:

No, I think they'll start making appearances on Raw, though I don't think them vs. Priceless does anything for either side's heel heat. Perhaps a Crymetyme run, or maybe Cena/MVP like I was saying before...

They'll do what The colons been doing

Cena/Mvp Vs. Edge/Y2j = awsomeness

CenaMark54

I almost get the feeling that they will be using this to somehow turn Edge face. However, every time a call a turn, i'm completely wrong so what the fuck do I know.

Soulpower

From what I read it was a great show.

Really? Jericho vs Rey was top-notch. The rest of the show was average.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
From what I read it was a great show.

Really? Jericho vs Rey was top-notch. The rest of the show was average.

All I have to go on was the Torch reviews and given how harsh they usually are they were surprisingly generous with this one leading me to believe it was good at the very least.

CT Styles

I almost get the feeling that they will be using this to somehow turn Edge face. However, every time a call a turn, i'm completely wrong so what the fuck do I know.
I'd prefer a Jericho turn, to be honest. I miss Y2J.