ECW (Maybe this time we will get it right)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Extreme Championship Wrestling

Backstory - ECW are in trouble. Falling Ratings and lack of support from Vince McMahon means that ECW is in a worst condition than ever. To rectify this problem, Vince hands over all power to a young but quite talented booker called Johnny Dragon who has booked for UK Promotions for the past 6 years. He has decided on a few things that ECW needs which are

- Extreme Rules in all matches
- More wrestlers who will announced in due course
- 2 Hours which will start from the first show.

Male Roster

Christian
DJ Gabriel
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Paul Burchill
Shelton Benjamin
The Hurricane/Gregory Helms
Sheamus
Tommy Dreamer
Tyler Reks
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Female Roster

Katie Lea Burchill
Rosa Mendes

Other On-Air Employees

Abraham Washington – Host of the Abraham Washington Show
Courtney Taylor – Backstage Interviewer
Josh Matthews – Play by Play Commentator
Matt Striker – Color Commentator
Savannah – Backstage Interviewer
Tiffany – General Manager
Tony Atlas – Ring Announcer / Announcer of the Abraham Washington Show

Titles

ECW World Heavyweight Title
(More titles to be added when introduced in ECW)

Author’s Notes – This will be a normal BTB about WWE but just from an ECW point of view. There will be no results from RAW or Smackdown unless an ECW superstar is involved.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So many things wrong. Don't take this the wrong way, I can tell this was rushed, and all. I'm just critiquing your work, sorry.

- The title, doesn't show much confidence, and is very bland.
- All matches extreme rules? Not going to happen. Trash that idea, ASAP. Not even the original ECW was extreme 24/7.
- Abraham Washington? Abraham Lincholn & George Washingtons seed?
- Tiffany as GM? Ew.

-TJ-

Well, never take the Renegade's comments to heart. Even though there are questions left out, I believe what you should have done, would be to finally retire Tommy Dreamer and make him the new ECW GM. Also trade with Raw and Smackdown, hire some free agents and finally all matches in ECW were no rules or extreme rules, it was just the wrestlers who didn't use the gazillion of weapons in a match. Create a match time limit, regular match being 20 minutes, main event matches being 30 minutes, and title matches being 60 minutes, it helps to tell the time and also helps with a very logical setup of a show. Don't forget the epic 10 minute old school ECW promos. You have to have them. :)

Good luck.....

To help on Renegade's cause atleast for the title, it should have been, ECW: Bringing back the E (Or Extreme)

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I personally love ECW btb's haha, this looks alright, a few grammatical mistakes, maybe add some colors, graphics, etc. I'll be reading up on it, roster looks alright. And i agree, i don't like Tiffany as the GM, maybe get someone who would give ECW an extreme look and feel to it.

Ill be checking this out bro, keep it going.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
First of all, don't take what I am about to say to heart but there are a few points that I feel need to be addressed.

-All Extreme Rules? I am sorry but it will get very tedious to read. There are very few things that you can do with an Extreme Rules match before they begin to get boring.

-In my opinion ECW is in probably it's best shape in the last two years so year.

-The backstory is not semi believable but it needed more to it to make it more interesting.

-Color and Grammar need to be improved. Color can make a BTB pop off the screen and make it a hellavu lot more fun to read.

Good Luck man.

-TJ-

That was used already lol, and I was just helping the kid.

Well my good friend, a lot of names have been used. It wouldn't hurt to re-use one, it's not like your copying the btb.

Like i said, every non gimmick match on ECW was extreme rules, it was just the wrestlers who decided to use weapons or not, and it wasn't called Extreme Rules, it was called a match........ o_O