ECW BTB Banner...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

It's really the Background, I put much effort into the background using different blending.

Rate/Hate/:argue:

ecwbanner.png

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The background is aweswome and also the text is great and fits in well with thwe whole theam 10/10

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm givin' 10/10 too. The background is simply amazing and although it's a very small thing about it the black which goes around ECW really emphasizes it and the choice of PSD was good too as well as the choice of fonts. Nothing bad to say about it for me :)

C4

10/10 scores, damn!! :jawdrop:
But to tell you the truth, I really did put alot of effort in the background, and this time :shifty: I don't deserve 0/10... I think......

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like it but u shoulda made the background darker or more saturated and u shoulda blended the text and sabu better. good job tho its probably my favorite of ur stuff

Wrestling Station

-text killed it imo. that thick bold border around the text is too plain and lame.
-nothing special about the bkg tbh.
-try to blend the psd.
-it lacks spirit imo.

4/10 imo sorry dude. try to use more brushing and blending into it.

Untouchable

Reaction score
I'm givin' 10/10 too. The background is simply amazing and although it's a very small thing about it the black which goes around ECW really emphasizes it and the choice of PSD was good too as well as the choice of fonts. Nothing bad to say about it for me :)

.....ROFL

Weebo

Reaction score
what 10/10 how can you do that. That i the one thing i hate about this site, people giving proper ratings. I hate when people give outrageously high ratings on stuff just like in the BTB section, they never tell you whats wrong with the show they only tell you what they like and they always say it was all good.

MTG

Reaction score
I give it a 2.5/10 Nothing looks good honestly in my opinion bg is really bad, i can't tell is that a c4d or something? text sucks, the steel cage psd is dumb and nothing is happening

C4

LoL, I love myself :crazy: then again, I'll come up with better work...