ECW: Barely Legal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shaw13

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I got banned stupidly elsewhere so i've decided to come here at bring my latest BTB with me. So here it is.....

This BTB is set in Extreme Championship Wrestling just after Barely Legal in 1997, ECW's first ever PPV.

Roster:
Terry Funk (ECW World Champion)
Shane Douglas (ECW Television Champion)
Taz
Sabu
Louie Spicolli
Lance Storm
Balls Mahoney
Bam Bam Bigelow
Rob Van Dam
John Kronus
Perry Saturn
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Big Dick Dudley
Sign Guy Dudley
Little Guido
Tommy Rich
New Jack
Mustapha Saeed
Pitbull #1
Pitbull #2
Big Stevie Cool
7-11
Hollywood Nova
Thomas ‘Inchworm’ Rodman
Da Blue Guy
Chris Candido
Chris Chetti
Taka Minchinoku

Stables:
The Eliminators (John Kronus and Perry Saturn) (ECW Tag Team Champions)
Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Sign Guy Dudley and Big Dick Dudley)
The FBI (Little Guido and Tommy Rich)
The Gangsta’s (New Jack and Mustapha Saeed)
The Pitbulls (Pitbull #1 and #2)
The bWo (Big Stevie Cool, 7-11, Hollywood Nova, Thomas ‘Inchworm’ Rodman and Da Blue Guy)
Triple Threat (Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido)

Barely Legal Results

Louie Spicolli defeated Balls Mahoney. Singles match 05:00

J.T. Smith and Chris Chetti defeated The FBI (Little Guido and Tommy Rich). Tag team match

The Eliminators (John Kronus and Perry Saturn) defeated The Dudley Boyz (Buh Buh Ray and D-Von) (c) Tag team match for the ECW Tag Team Championship 06:11

Rob Van Dam defeated Lance Storm. Singles match 10:10

The Great Sasuke, Gran Hamada, and Masato Yakushiji defeated bWo Japan (TAKA Michinoku, Terry Boy, and Dick Togo). Tag team match 16:55

Shane Douglas (c) (with Francine) defeated Pitbull #2. Singles match for the ECW Television Championship 20:43

Taz (with Bill Alfonso) defeated Sabu. Singles match 17:49

Terry Funk defeated The Sandman and Stevie Richards (with The Blue Meanie, Hollywood Nova, Thomas Rodman, 7-11). Three-Way Dance 19:10

Terry Funk defeated Raven (c). Singles match for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship 07:20

Evil Austin

well good luck with this, have fun and yea ill be reading.....

Beer

Looks pretty good. Remember to check out TNA vs WWE when you can :)