EC3 is Worldwide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
74d9e2a884ab72b36054e1d824bb4d0a_S.jpg

EC3 is featured in the Burton Mail today talking about what he vows to do when he gets over to the UK for the Maximum IMPACT 8 Tour

Excerpt:

"I want to respond to Rockstar Spud's claim that he wants to win the World Heavyweight Championship in front of his home fans in Birmingham

First of all I am glad he recognizes that I will will be champpion when he heads to the UK.

But when we arrive I don't care if he brings the entire Rockstar Spud clan to the event I will beat them all and emerg as the champion"

The current TNA Champion also spoke about how he wants to be remembered as champion

"I want to be remembered as a legitimate champion that helped the company grow. It is now my job to represent this company and be the face of a global brand"

The champ also responded to the demands of fans

“In response to talking with the fans about what they loved and how we could take their experience to another level when we come back to Manchester, Birmingham and London and will be making some exciting changes.”

Tickets are available to the Maximum IMPACT 8 Tour at impac.tw/1Ns8tW1

Read the entire article in the Burton Mail

PlWmBjMrvT0

Continue reading...