EC spot, battle royal (VIDEO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I could not find the ending, but he did win the battle royal, and will be in the EC match. Might I just say Santino is a coward...

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Santino wins EC spot, (VIDEO)

Spoiled the battle royal of SmackDown in your title @[RKO] >.<

@[Crayo] or @[Xanth] fix it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Because Santine is such a fail, that WWE feels sorry for him, and wants to give him a push.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
RKO said:
Because Santine is such a fail, that WWE feels sorry for him, and wants to give him a push.

Santino isnt a fail at all tbh, u r just pissed coz randy is out of the EC. Santino is pretty succesfull at what wwe wants him to do.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's not a fail, he's probably the funniest WWE superstar on the roster. But that's the very reason he shouldn't be in the EC. He's a comical superstar atm, no one takes him seriously, and he can't do anything exceptional in the ring to make it a good show. Drew was rushed into it last year, but he had a really good show and made the match exceptional with his aggressive wrestling style.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Santino is actually a really compotent wrestler which does lead to some annoyance from me that he's not taken more seriously. He's great in a comedy role but he can do more.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Xanth said:
I don't understand why he would get a place.. It's stupid.

Because the roster is terribly weak right now.

seabs said:
Santino is actually a really compotent wrestler which does lead to some annoyance from me that he's not taken more seriously. He's great in a comedy role but he can do more.

Absolutely. He could do a whole lot more, but could he really move away from his comedy role?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
Absolutely. He could do a whole lot more, but could he really move away from his comedy role?

Doubt it. He'd need a huge readjustment which I can't see happening. He's essentially the same as Nick Dinsmore, a solid worker forever stuck with a ridiculous gimmick.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
Doubt it. He'd need a huge readjustment which I can't see happening. He's essentially the same as Nick Dinsmore, a solid worker forever stuck with a ridiculous gimmick.

@[seabs] A major heel turn could solve his issue.... Say if he were to come out and do the Cobra on Rocky after his match with John Cena?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
@[seabs] A major heel turn could solve his issue.... Say if he were to come out and do the Cobra on Rocky after his match with John Cena?

Only if Cena and Santino recreate the two man power trip.

Seriously though he'd still be regarded as a joke with a unibrow.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Unibrow, 2hat @[seabs]?
194075599847564324.jpg