Early Wrestlemania XXX Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
(C)The Shield vs Wyatt Family
Winner Takes All
WWE US AND TT TITLES

Mark Henry vs Big E Langston

Dolph Ziggler vs (c)The Miz
Intercontinetal Championship

Bella Twins VS Chickbusters

Rey Mysterio vs RVD
Retirement Match

Randy Orton vs Ryback

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian w/ Edge
World Heavyweight Championship

Undertaker vs John Cena

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

(c) Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk
WWE Championship

Not Likely but Awesome!

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pretty good card actually. I would kind of like to see this.

Reactions: Dolphbk

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
(C)The Shield vs Wyatt Family
Winner Takes All
WWE US AND TT TITLES

Mark Henry vs Big E Langston

Dolph Ziggler vs (c)The Miz
Intercontinetal Championship

Bella Twins VS Chickbusters

Rey Mysterio vs RVD
Retirement Match

Randy Orton vs Ryback

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian w/ Edge
World Heavyweight Championship

Undertaker vs John Cena

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

(c) Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk
WWE Championship

Not Likely but Awesome!

That last match is what i've been hoping for. It's would be a dream come true really, and I wouldn't care the outcome as long as they had a solid 45 mins to put on a show.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a DREAM CARD, which means that this is what I want to happen, and might not necessarily happen.

Pre-show:
Jack Swagger vs. Adrian Neville: Adrian Neville

Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Justin Gabriel- WHC Title match. So by this time, Cesaro would have already parted away Zeb and Swagger, still as a heel albeit. And basically he would capture the title at Night Of Champions or Over The Limit and have a lengthy reign with it till WM. Now, you might be wondering, why is Gabriel in this match? Easy. His push commences after Summerslam, where he would win the IC Title of Curtis Axel, and drops it around Royal Rumble time, where Gabriel would become victorious in the Rumble match, overcoming the odds. And that Rumble win basically leads to this match. They could put on a great match, and this would be the start of Gabriel's legacy. Winner: Justin Gabriel.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel- #1 Contenders match for the WHC. The funny thing is that when I did this on MP a while back, I predicted this match before Axel actually debuted, based on the fact that I was such a big Mcgillicuty fan. Anyway, this feud would begin just after Summerslam, where Ziggler is the current champ, and Axel has dropped the IC Title to Gabriel. Axel, with Heyman, would interrupt a Ziggler segment, talking about how his title loss means that he can challenge for the WHC, leading to a challenge from Axel to Ziggler for the WHC at Night Of Champions or whatever PPV is after Summerslam. Axel would be thrown in the title match along with Cesaro, where Cesaro would come out the victor. After that match, Axel would proceed to attack Ziggler - leaving him injured until the Royal Rumble. In his return in the Rumble match, he would eliminate Axel, planting the seeds for this match. Add the stipulation of the #1 contender and this feud would be awesome. I think these two men could easily put on a 5-star match. Winner: Curtis Axel.

Fandango vs. Derrick Bateman- Grudge match This would essentially be a comedy match, with funny spots during the whole context of the match. I remember the had a long memorable feud on NXT and I would love to see this match one more time. They're both great entertainers and could put on a funny match. Winner: Fandango

Sami Callihan vs. Dean Ambrose- New Orleans Street Fight. Each member of The Shield has gone their separate ways and Ambrose has dropped the US Title a couple of months prior to Kassius Ohno. In case you didn't know, Callihan and Ambrose have history back in CZW, so that would add more fuel to this match. When Callihan gets called up, around the Royal Rumble, he can cut a promo saying his main focus is Ambrose. This could lead to great back and forth promo action, given the right time and ultimately a memorable all out brawl at Wrestlemania. Winner: Sami Callihan.

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. Big E Langston vs. Brad Maddox vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Sami Zayn vs. Bo Dallas- 6 man Ladder match for the US title. I think it is an awesome idea to have some sort of a big match like this on the card, it gives a chance to the younger talent to shine at Wrestlemania. You have Kassius Ohno - the champ, Big E Langston - the big man of this matchup and probably the favorite, Maddox - a new man after breaking away from Team Brickie, Tyson Kidd -looking to make a statement after his return from injury, Sami Zayn - a new up and coming superstar right from NXT , Bo Dallas......yeah....
I think given the appropriate time, this could come out really good. Winner: Big E Langston

The British Brawlers (Mason Ryan or Oliver Gray and Sheamus) w/William Regal (c) vs. The Canadian Wrestling Machines (Christian and Jericho) w/Bret Hart- Tag team match for the Tag Titles. A simple tag team feud about patriotism really. Add the tag belts, Regal and Bret Hart to the mix and this feud could turn out to be interesting. Winners: The British Brawlers.

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Randy Orton- IC Title Match. Here, Rollins is the face and Orton is the heel. This feud is based off Orton not forgetting what The Shield did to him, the countless attacks. When Rollins tries to apologize and explain that he was too young to understand, Orton rejects his apology and RKO's him, leading to this match. In the build to this feud, Orton starts using the punt more often and starts acting like an obnoxious prick, signifying the heel turn. The story line could be intriguing and so could the match.Winner: Seth Rollins.

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes- One last time.

Paige vs. Kharma (c)- Divas title match. This is kind of a dream match for me, both of them are anti-divas, and both of them are good wrestlers. The base of this feud could be that Kharma gets pissed when upon her return, Paige is the only Diva not afraid of her. Kharma would win the title, at lets say, Royal Rumble against AJ Lee, and also be successful in the rematch the month after. Then Paige would challenge her to a match at Wrestlemania for that very title. This would be the commence of Paige's great run in the WWE. Winner: Paige.

The Wyatt Family vs. DX (NAO & HHH)- 3 on 3 tag team match. This sounds like a pretty awesome match, that is if HHH doesn't completely bury The Wyatt Family. The Wyatt Family would debut around Summerslam causing havoc everywhere, and destroying any moving thing in the WWE. HHH isn't happy with their mentality, and decides to take matters into his own hands, when at EC he faces them in a handicap match, but gets completely destroyed. On the next Raw, HHH says he bought a little back up, and cue the NAO music. All that leads to this match. Winners: The Wyatt Family

Batista vs. Brock Lesnar- MMA Rules match. The match is pretty self-explanatory. Two beasts wanting to prove they were the best cage fighter and wrestler. This would be held inside the MMA cage, and pretty much be an Unsanctioned match, no rules, just pure fighting. It'll come out as pretty brutal. Winner: Brock Lesnar

The Rock vs. John Cena III- No DQ match. The last match of their very boring series lol. I simply want this to happen, because it has to. And also it could be a route for both of them to retire after the match, leaving us the ICW, happy forever. Winner: John Cena

Goldberg vs. Ryback- 1 on 1 match. YOLO really. I can't add anything else to this match really lol. Winner: Ryback

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Wade Barrett- WWE Title match. Daniel Bryan would capture the belt at Summerslam after defeating John Cena, and in the upcoming months defeats the likes of Cena again, Kane, Orton, Sheamus and Rob Van Dam. At this moment, Bryan is over as hell with the crowd and is currently WWE's top babyface. At EC, Barrett wins an EC match to determine the number 1 contender for the WWE Title. The next day on Raw Barrett cuts a promo saying that Bryan is successful in the WWE because of him, Wade Barrett. Barrett takes all the credit for Bryan's success, saying that the Nexus put his name on the map and whatnot. Bryan plays the old school face role in this feud, denying such thing and saying that his success is based on his hard work, etc. I could see the crowd loving this feud. Winner: Daniel Bryan

Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns- Streak Match. I've been in favor of this match ever since Reigns speared Taker through the barricade, and I love Reigns myself. I'm definitely a believer in that this will be Taker's last match, and probably the end of the streak.Winner: Roman Reigns.

Stone Cold vs. CM Punk- 1 on 1 match If this match doesn't happen at Mania, it will never happen, so therefore, I think it'll happen on this card. Sure, it would be an average match, but the build to it has the potential to be fantastic, and it also fulfills Punk's dream of main eventing Mania. Winner: CM Punk

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Keep in mind that I made that a few months ago and I couldn't be asked to update some stuff.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also, it's a really long card, with a lots of matches (17 lel), so of it is likely to happen.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Here I go, with my own dream caaaard!

1) Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Jack Swagger vs Big Show - US championship match - Cesaro wins

2) The Shield vs The Wyatt Family - No DQ match - The Wyatt Family wins (The Shield have a mini-reunion)

3) Curtis Axel (c) vs Ryback - Intercontinental championship match - Ryback wins

4) The Usos (c) w/ The Rock vs British Airways (Oliver Grey & Adrian Neville) - Tag Team titles match - The Usos win

5) Randy Orton vs Mark Henry - #1 contender to the WHC match - Orton wins

6) Cody Rhodes (c) vs Damien Sandow - One Last Time match for the WHC - Rhodes wins (setting up Rhodes vs Orton, which will be a good Extreme Rules feud, as Sandow could go for Henry)

7) CM Punk (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs John Cena - Triple Threat match for the WWE championship - Bryan wins

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cancel Rock vs Brock and I'd be on board.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Punk vs Bryan (c) 45 min WWE Iron man match
Brock vs Taker vs Cena Streak Match
Rhodes (c) vs Ziggler vs Cesaro WHC
Mysterio (c) vs Zayn vs Neville Retirement Match + cruise wheight championship
Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns
Wyatts vs HHH and New age outlaws
Jericho vs Orton (c) vs Wade vs Sandow vs Axel vs Big E vs Fandango 7 man Ladder match.
AJ (c) vs Paige vs Natty vs Lita Divas championship match

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A couple of revisions + explanations.

1) Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins vs Big E Langston vs Dolph Ziggler vs Rob Van Dam vs Tyson Kidd - 7 man battle royal to crown #1 contender to WWE championship after Wrestlemania (Give a few of the talented midcard guys a chance to be involved and get a shot at the WWE championship) - Rollins wins

2) Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Jack Swagger vs Big Show - US championship match (Cesaro and Swagger could feud and Cesaro would leave Colter and Big Show could be the wildcard but also take big moves to make Cesaro look good - Cesaro wins

3) Triple H and the New Age Outlaws vs The Wyatt Family - No DQ match (Give the Wyatts a good built-up feud with three respected veterans to put them over as creeps) - The Wyatt Family wins

4) Curtis Axel (c) vs Ryback - Intercontinental championship match (Put Ryback, who is boring in the main event, in the midcard scene hunting a title to make it prestigious, as a real monster wants to have it) - Ryback wins

5) The Usos (c) w/ The Rock vs British Airways (Oliver Grey & Adrian Neville) - Tag Team titles match (Give the Usos someone who could do some mic work to build the feud, like The Rock. This is believable as the Rock is related to them) - The Usos win

6) Randy Orton vs Mark Henry - #1 contender to the WHC match (Two main event-level fighters go at it, Orton would preferably win to set up a One Last Time feud with Rhodes) - Orton wins

7) Cody Rhodes (c) vs Damien Sandow - One Last Time match for the WHC - Rhodes wins (setting up Rhodes vs Orton, which will be a good Extreme Rules feud, as Sandow could go for Henry)

8) CM Punk (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs John Cena - Triple Threat match for the WWE championship (Three of the top guys currently, Punk and Bryan are great together and Punk and Cena have fantastic chemistry. Combine all 3 and you get a 6* match) - Bryan wins

tysnw

Jobber
Reaction score
Those are good but i would rather see a Daniel Bryan vs dolph ziggler for the wwe championship than punk vs Bryan.give new people a chance at the title