Early predictions: Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which brand will the RR winner belong to?

• Smackdown

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • RAW

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The Royal Rumble next year is going to be really interesting given the current situation. The brand split is back in effect and both shows are brimming with talent old and new. If we go into 2017 with the current champions (which I highly doubt we will) that'll just make everything even crazier. But since there is three months between us and RR I thought we'd theory craft. Given the current status of the company, who do you think will and/or should win the 2017 rumble of royal proportions?

My personal Top 3 are:

AJ Styles- Because I have a feeling he'll lose the championship to Cena very soon. It would make sense too seeing as he lasted so long this year.

Sami Zayn- If his match with Jericho at CotC is an indication of a push, I could see Sami pulling off a Rey Mysterio-esqe underdog Royal Rumble win. If Owens is still champion around that time could you imagine this being the Wrestlemaina headliner or Co-main event at least!?

Any of the New Day- Preferably Big E because he has the most potential to be a main eventer out of the group. Don't get me wrong, Kofi and Xavier are great as well but Big E has the look and thanks to his time in the trio, a personality.

Who are your picks and why?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I see a RAW superstar emerging victorious in the Rumble.

Would love to see Rollins, Cesaro or Zayn win it.

As far as who I'd like to win it from SmackDown goes: AJ Styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.