Early cards for Royal Rumble 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
Considering Royal Rumble is the next pay per view on the calendar since there is no pay per view in December and Day 1 got canceled for January, my early card for the Rumble:

- Opening contest (1)- WWE United States Championship- Seth Freakin Rollins (c) vs Johnny Gargano (Winner: Still WWE United States Champion Seth Freakin Rollins)

- (2)- Mixed Tag Team Match- Edge & Beth Phoenix (The Grit Couple) vs Judgment Day (Finn Balor & Rhea Ripley) (Winners: Edge & Beth Phoenix)

- (3)- Smackdown Women's Championship- Ronda Rousey (c) vs Shayna Baszler (Winner: Still Smackdown Women's Champion Ronda Rousey)

- (4)- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Gunther (c) w/Kaiser & Vinci vs Karrion Kross w/Scarlett (Winner: Still WWE Intercontinental Champion Gunther)

- (5)- WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship- The Usos (c) vs The Club (Gallows & Anderson) (Winners: New WWE Undisputed Tag Team Champions Gallows & Anderson)

(6)- 30 Women Royal Rumble Match 2023- Winner: Sasha Banks returns and wins the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble Match by last eliminating a returning Charlotte Flair

(7)- Bray Wyatt vs Drew McIntyre (Winner: Bray Wyatt)

(8)- WWE Undisputed Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) w/Paul Heyman vs AJ Styles (Winner: New WWE Undisputed Universal Champion AJ Styles; mainly due to The Rock returning and costing Roman his titles especially after The Bloodline interfere on Roman's behalf and The Club try to even the odds but The Rock shows up and hits Roman with a Rock Bottom and leaves...AJ takes advantage...Phenomenal Forearm to Reigns 1...2...3...the title reign is over)

(9)- Last Man Standing Match- Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley (Winner: Brock Lesnar)

(10)- (Main Event)- 2023 Men's Royal Rumble Match- Winner: The American Nightmare Cody Rhodes returns and wins the 2023 Men's Royal Rumble Match by last eliminating The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns who enters the Men's Royal Rumble Match after losing his titles

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Survivor Series is the next event on the calendar bud.

Tg11

Reaction score
I know that but I'm saying after Survivor Series the next pay per view is Royal Rumble