E-Jihad/ Crusade against the evil ones.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

What a loser :smh. Hey Sex power and Associates. You gotta admit this guy has me beat

Wrestling Station

wrong thread.
The picture of Jihad these days are not the true "jihad" that was meant in the Quran. Brainwashing and mafia organizations are enjoying this lol.

It should have been called Peace thread lol.

C4

What a loser :smh. Hey Sex power and Associates. You gotta admit this guy has me beat

Go die you piece of shit.

evil ones?

Yeah. People like you are the evil ones. Sorta.

wrong thread.
The picture of Jihad these days are not the true "jihad" that was meant in the Quran. Brainwashing and mafia organizations are enjoying this lol.

It should have been called Peace thread lol.

Call it whatever you want but IT'S TIME FOR WAR ON IWF.

Reaction score
ca9146480f96.gif

C4

OH MY GAWD.

ROFLMAO. AWESOMEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL MONTH.

Seriously that picture made my day. :D :D

C4

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Seriously laughing in front of my LCD right naow.

:roflmao:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
btw there is a mistake in that site. Mohammed the pedobear says age is from 6 not 24.

Wrestling Station

Call it whatever you want but IT'S TIME FOR WAR ON IWF.
meh.
WE NEED MORE MOOZLIMS.
why? to be my brothers? for me to give them my food?! GTFO! most of them are Muslims on paper anyway, they don't even know what a guy with principles should be! I rather have few than have billions of cunts calling themselves Muslims then kill in the name of terrorism. Thats just bullshit what we are witnessing now.
Cool. And what about the evil muslim above?
Big Daddy! :shifty:

Beer

There are 2 muslims on this site. You've been pwnt plenty of times before by people. Do you really think you have a realistic chance of winning?