E-fed PPV Poster request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

*Theme: BTB Poster

*Colours: Yellow and Black

*Person(s): Chris Benoit, Goldberg, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho

*Text: IWF presents:

Bio Warfare
Revenge is by all means

Font: Anything reflecting war(as for Bio Warfare)

*Size: Any poster size.

Pics: 2005 Jericho.

Extra Details: Have IWF presents centered and on the top of the poster. Have the Bio Warfare...Revenge is by all means centered on the bottom of the poster. Put the head of Chris Benoit on the lower left corner, the head of Chris Jericho on the lower right corner. Have the head of Stone Cold on the upper right corner and the head of Goldberg on the left corner.

Optional: If you can, fade the text "KnicKy" either on the PSD of Chris Benoit or close to it. Have "TOK" on Goldberg, "Freeman" on Jericho and "Fox" on Stone Cold.

Rep for all attempts

Wrestling Station

A quick attempt nothing special.
BIOWScopy.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

Personally, I'd go with Macon's.

I need to listen to the rest of the staff though

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WS' is a bit dark for my liking, and Toddy's is a bit too bright. I like Macon's, as it is just in the middle, and seems right to me.

1chiban

Reaction score
Text is VERY similar to Macon's... :shifty:

Like what you've done with the background and putting the psds in the boxes though

C4

Text is VERY similar to Macon's

It's the same text, just blended in... that's all. Nothing wrong in taking his text. It looked somewhat like an official logo and I give him credit for that part.

But other than that, it's pretty much unique in it's own way, right?

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Definitely. I like the use of the Condemned SCSA PSD too, with the dirt on his shirt it really fits in with the theme lol. Perhaps you have overblended the text though.

C4

Perhaps you have overblended the text though.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

It looks too overblended, let's wait for the official response... I'm going to change the text if they want me to do it.

The Rated R CMStar

I am sticking with Macon's.

We still need the answer of BKB, Montana, Gardsjr, Y2Jasmine, KnicKy and Kassidy.