OOC E-Fed Memories

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I thought this could be fun to reflect on some stuff. Plus nostalgic mood today. Share some great stories you were apart of or saw during your time in the feds. Whether it be LDW or any other feds.

I started out in backstage feds back in July 2013. For those unaware about backstage feds, there was only one important thread and that was the backstage thread. The more you be active in the thread, the more you would win. As you would expect, there were so many posts. Over 23,000 posts in the most popular one. And all of it was weird characters flirting with themselves. E.G we had the couples Edge & Kaitlyn (both played by one person) and Dean Ambrose & AJ Lee (again. Played by one person) so this two mostly dominated the fed with relationship drama. Then there was Reagan Cole and me playing Mason Ryan and technically Reagan's first kayfabe girlfriend. PAIGE. That aged so badly! She was in NXT when I chose her! AHHHHHHHHH! Yeah so that's definitely a weird memory. So share yours!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My tag team partner wanted us to beat up a Midget in a thong for our first promo.

He actually wanted more, but the semi-nude midget was THE COMPROMISE!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I broke a homeless guy's guitar and ripped up his money in front of his daughter

I buried a body and set the grave on fire

Me and Reag were the stars of a promotion... as commentators

I remember when I wasn't too lazy and/or depressed to actually write stuff and was the best at what I did

Helping train most of the people who y'all know today as some of the best writers ;)

The podcasts

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I thought this could be fun to reflect on some stuff. Plus nostalgic mood today. Share some great stories you were apart of or saw during your time in the feds. Whether it be LDW or any other feds.

I started out in backstage feds back in July 2013. For those unaware about backstage feds, there was only one important thread and that was the backstage thread. The more you be active in the thread, the more you would win. As you would expect, there were so many posts. Over 23,000 posts in the most popular one. And all of it was weird characters flirting with themselves. E.G we had the couples Edge & Kaitlyn (both played by one person) and Dean Ambrose & AJ Lee (again. Played by one person) so this two mostly dominated the fed with relationship drama. Then there was Reagan Cole and me playing Mason Ryan and technically Reagan's first kayfabe girlfriend. PAIGE. That aged so badly! She was in NXT when I chose her! AHHHHHHHHH! Yeah so that's definitely a weird memory. So share yours!
Do you remember who else was in the efed you mentioned reag?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Something I have realized is I've had several scrapped ideas in feds over the years. Let me think of a couple...

1. Danger Zone split after the loss at the event after Fallout (I think it was Meltdown) but considering we were put in a tag tournament, that got scrapped. Although I legit had my singles debut the month after by accident and won a title to boot.

2. Upon the split, Ryan would have gotten hacker vibes as part of his singles look even with a valet.

3. Ivy Hale in IWT nearly got in a feud with Guernica, which could have been a nice clash of dark ideals and fear vs honour and hope, and teamed with Cousin Eddy. The former was delayed due to me being pressured into a title match which ended up just being someone winning VIA shoot which didn't make sense (and my first promo was a little off I'll admit). The later of which, I finally said FUCK IT and left.

4. Ryan Vendetta/Doucette was very very close to turning much sooner than he actually did (like his turn was wasted when the fed moved and it just worked out then). But I cut it due to my leave due to burnout happening and the character was meant to be kinda dark and as I was getting in a dark place mentally at that time. So I felt it was a risk for my mental health doing that. Then, of course, I left again this time for real and since I was writing his last match, I actually decided to let him leave it on a teaser to what could have been. If you all remember the match, and I am sure I can find it somewhere, he snapped at the end and mentally didn't even look back at the crowd. That was me letting a heelish version full as I could without turning him.

5. For Ryan's return when he went in the tag tournament. I had two ideas:

The first of which was him just returning as a heel joining BloodlusT as that character. Not joining because of a devotion to its leader, but a need to prove the old him is dead, to use them to kill any "Vendettas" he had before and to learn to be more violent (and perhaps stab Jeffry in the back later)

The second was him being a surprise partner of another returning person, the former tag partner of one of his old rivals. That nearly went through but was scrapped because he mentioned school work, stress, and personal issues which, regardless if I talk to him anymore (which I don't because that whole social group was a toxic mess) I understand but was a tad bit disappointed since it could have been a nice moment and if I turned heel on him, would have had much more weight.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Talking about that first fed when you mentioned the couples, @Redolph! I played some characters that were thorns on their sides, I once even played guys like Prince devitt, Kevin Steen, and Adam Cole bay bay. I once accused the Kaitlyn character as Cole to be pregnant. I as Kevin Steen gave a F5 on AJ Lee.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Talking about that first fed when you mentioned the couples, @Redolph! I played some characters that were thorns on their sides, I once even played guys like Prince devitt, Kevin Steen, and Adam Cole bay bay. I once accused the Kaitlyn character as Cole to be pregnant. I as Kevin Steen gave a F5 on AJ Lee.
I remember that! I remember you kidnapping AJ and Kaitlyn which led to me and Mason getting recruited (in reality, I think I inserted ourselves in which I did a lot of. ) and that led to me, Mason, Edge and Dean vs your Mount Rushmore in a random hotel room! That was one of my favorite moments. XD

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I remember that! I remember you kidnapping AJ and Kaitlyn which led to me and Mason getting recruited (in reality, I think I inserted ourselves in which I did a lot of. ) and that led to me, Mason, Edge and Dean vs your Mount Rushmore in a random hotel room! That was one of my favorite moments. XD
One of mines too, I basically changed characters and feuded with them so I didn't have to be romantic. Plus I did mount Rushmore cause they just formed earlier
[automerge]1576029382[/automerge]
@Redolph! Who were your characters in that efed?

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Not really an e-fed but I distinctly remember Alex Grayson's ... well I guess he was Frost back then... anyways. I remember his first backstage interaction in the WWE2K14 Xbox League was with a guy and his first ever words were...
"You have really nice eyebrows"
That threw off everyone and I think it qualifies as my favorite line I've ever written just for the vibe it gave

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not really an e-fed but I distinctly remember Alex Grayson's ... well I guess he was Frost back then... anyways. I remember his first backstage interaction in the WWE2K14 Xbox League was with a guy and his first ever words were...
"You have really nice eyebrows"
That threw off everyone and I think it qualifies as my favorite line I've ever written just for the vibe it gave

Eyebrows vs putting a midget in a thong through a table with a blow up doll.

I think I got the more weird one. P.S: mentioning stuff related to.show om discord ;)

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
The first fed I was ever in. Back before some of you could even spell your own names, 15 years ago. And yes, I've had the same character for that long lol.

Anyway, my first feud (and soon after, partnership) was with two guys by the names of Tony Perkis and Lars. And yes, their entire gimmick was that they were the same people from the classic movie Heavyweights, only tweaked slightly to fit in a wrestling setting. It was as ridiculous as it sounds but it was so much fun and we got pretty creative with it. I was beyond shitty of a writer, but that first taste of efedding got me hooked for life, even if lately I've been temporarily burned out

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
One of mines too, I basically changed characters and feuded with them so I didn't have to be romantic. Plus I did mount Rushmore cause they just formed earlier
[automerge]1576029382[/automerge]
@Redolph! Who were your characters in that efed?
Reagan Cole, Mason Ryan and Paige. Then in the second fed it was British Kid, Reagan and a bunch of characters that I just rotated through and ruined XD