E-books

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

World Champ

Reaction score
hey,

does anyone know were i can download ebooks from. I just read Bret harts book and i wanna read what shawn michaels said about the montreal screwjob in his book, but im not really interested in his whole story otherwise i would buy it.

thanks in advance

Nabz23

Reaction score
Thanks for this thread

and Thanks to Chuck for the link!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How can you read books on your PC?

I love to read but I find I get a headache really quickly by reading on the PC.

Nabz23

Reaction score
Lol monkeystyle, It doesnt seem to hurt my head.

Any other sites?

the dark knight

How can you read books on your PC?

I love to read but I find I get a headache really quickly by reading on the PC.
i get a headache if its a reeeeally long book however if its just one article i'd rather read it on pc.

This Guy

If you get headaches from reading off of a computer screen it usually means that you need glasses.... if you already have glasses your perscription may need to be changed. I get them once in awhile. I went and got my eyes checked and found out that although my vision is almost perfect it was slightly off. Normally this wouldn't warrent glasses but since my brother sold glasses he got me a pair that would correct my minor flaw in vision. I used them for awhile and didn't get headaches ever after that....I don't use them anymore, mainly because I don't think about it.

the dark knight

lol ive been telling my friends i need glasses for a week.