Dylanfsd?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Slave

What does fsd stand for? Fucking sucks dick? Thought so

Get your smurf La\' Queresistance tight ass over here and bend over to your master.

Mr. Slave!

Jesus Christ

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Your calling me out? What the hell did I do?

And btw fsd doesn't stand for that...

Reinvented

Reaction score
What does FSD stand for???
Is it anything thing like HIV???

Will I get infected if its sumthing like HIV??

Why are two of the coolest guys on the site going at it???

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
FSD stands for fire station department, I lost someone very close to me in a fire incident, if you have to know.

The Rated R CMStar

That was totally uncalled for.

I don't know was it's more pathetic, a no life dude joining to a forum and pretending he is a cartoon gay character, or a no life dude who insults a dead loved one just to get someone mad, in an internet fight?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

mr slave your a dick. thats just all there is to it. it isnt flaming. its the truth

The Rated R CMStar

*Applauds Mr. Slave

Nicely done, you are truly the greatest in the whole world, I mean, you had the honor and won the glory of winning a Flame competition, against someone you don't even now, younger than you, by saying that a loved one was burning in hell. Oh, and let's not forget this, over the internet.

Congratulations man, you should be happy. Just tell me something, does winning arguments over the internet gives you that warm feeling inside that for some reason real life doesn't give you?

Mr. Slave

Im back bitches

hey dylan I just fucked his dead body,smacked his ass,pissed on him, and turned him upside down on his grave

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hey dick no-one cares about you. now just gtfo of this forum