DYLAN!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, Escape The Fate!

...I actually only like their first album. >_> But yeah, hi. :eek:

EDIT: Need old smileys back. D:

J...

Reaction score
I like Craig better but yet again I was a blessthefall fan wayyy before an Escape the Fate one >.<

You ready for summer? Any B.A. concerts?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, Craig actually kinda gets on my nerves. But yeah, i've actually never been to a concert of any kind. So yeah, i've got nothing planned or anything. Just keep things chill and enjoy some baseball. Plus, the only things that come my way are relief concerts with country guys I don't care about.

Might take a little road trip...but I don't know who the hell's on tour! So yeah, Summer's pretty lame for me. D:

J...

Reaction score
From what I know about your taste youd probably have a blast at Warp Tour, its got a bit of all the good stuff.

And never been to a concert =O thats crazy.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I'm looking at the lineup for Warped and there's a lot of guys I don't care about, but also some awesome bands that i'd wanna see. The main problem with a super tour like that is that it'd cost well over 3 digits i'd imagine, and there's no way i'm forking that much out, even though it looks pretty freakin' awesome.

And yeah, I know. My life sucks. ._.

J...

Reaction score
Well assuming youve never been to a concert I take it you don't know how those tours work. You never really see all the bands they have 3 or 4 seperate stages going at once you just stage hop so you only see about 15-20 bands if you good at stage hopping and as for price try 33 XD Its so cheap no way you can resist.

Im mainly out to see Attack Attack! Of Mice and Men, Whitechapel, Suicide Silence, Iwrestledabearonce, Emmure, Haste the Day and Bring me the Horizon