DVD Cover Tutorial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I have asked many people this but still don't understand. How do you make open dvd's on photoshop? Can someone give me a detailed description how to or a tutorial?

Weebo

Reaction score
not Without Permission

Buttersz

Reaction score
What the fuck are you on Weebo?

Those ar eon WCF, yet you have not quoted them or referenced them or anything. You basicly just ripped them.

And if the past serves me corect, people on this sight get banned for posting other peoples work without permission.

Fucking asshole.

Reaction score
i doubt he didnt even ask for permition, ur just asking to get banned, its not like u need anymore haters

CT Styles

I've made one now how do I make it look like its open? Lik ein the pics that weebo posted

Reaction score
OK this is what it says at the begining of the thread that weebo took the coves from

These templates are the sole and exclusive property of WCF and their respective owners. All names of programming, talent, images, likenesses and logos are the exclusive property of each respective company, and WCF nor are the template creators in any way associated with said companies. These covers are provided at no expense or profit, purely for exhibitional and recreational purposes, and MAY NOT be used elsewhere without EXPLICIT permission of the individual template creators.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Weebo :disgust1:

These covers will be deleted from here if anyone has any tmplates they made THEMSELVES and don't mind sharing them, please post them here :) thankyou.

Weebo

Reaction score
sorry i didn't read that, i understand. Sorry

CT Styles

So does anyone know how to make them look like their open, like heaps of ppl have in their showcases

Untouchable

Reaction score
you dont, once you have made you dvd cover, save it as JPEG. Open imandix and open your cover in it, it pretty much does the rest for you.