Kayfabe During and after Reaper vs Todd McKay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*Reaper and Todd McKay are hitting each other with forearms when Todd ducks one of Reapers attempts. Reaper accidentally knocks down the referee and tries to wake the ref up when he is hit in the back of the head with a steel chair. Todd then lays into Reaper causing him to bleed heavily. Todd then picks Reaper up and hits a cradle DDT. the ref comes too and counts the three. Todd McKay begins to celebrate and spits in Reapers face*

Todd McKay: I told you and I told all these people that I was the reason for your success. If you could call beating one guy success. Hope you have fun in your retirement home.

*Reaper doesn't move and gets carried to an ambulance by medical staff. The next day Reaper is discharged from the hospital but is also told he can no longer wrestle if he wants to live a normal life. Reaper heeds this warning at sets out to find an old friend to take his place*

Status
Not open for further replies.