Kayfabe During and After Jason St. Pierre vs. Martin Drake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

As the bell sounds, Martin Drake continues his assault on the referee. He takes the steel chair and smashes it against the back of the innocent referee.

Patrick Young: I don't understand this at all! What is he doing!

One shot after the next, the cries of pain from the referee can be heard all throughout the arena as they connect with his body. Jason St. Pierre looks shocked, but he can't contain his amusement at the destruction of the referee. Satisfied with his work, Martin Drake tosses the chair to the side and turns his attention to JSP. Smiling, Drake yells "This is what my power can do." Grabbing the limp referee by the neck, Drake pulls him up to his feet and stares him directly into the eyes.

Patrick Young: Martin Drake looks like he has lost it!

In one swift motion, Drake throws the referee away from him just to pull him back, driving his face into the mat in the process. Boos are raining down on Martin Drake who has seemingly snapped. Meanwhile, JSP is amused beyond belief, laughing hysterically at the demolition of the innocent referee. Now fully content with the damage he has done, Martin Drake begins laughing maniacally in a similar fashion to his scheduled opponent. Looking back at JSP, both men look like deranged villains more than wrestlers. Then, in one motion, JSP stops laughing and his face goes cold. He raises one arm into the sky and snaps his fingers. The lights cut out, and as darkness fills the arena a chilling tune begins playing over the speakers.

When the lights come back on, both competitors have disappeared from the ring, leaving just the poor referee in the ring. As the tune continues, a message begins to form on the titantron.

"systEmatIc DEstructIon Is ImmInEnt"

The message fades out before another one replaces it.

"a bounty has bEEn placeD on prEcIsIon"

The images fade away and the music slowly follows. All that remains is a broken referee being attended to by paramedics and general shock and confusion throughout the arena.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek773 and CiV