Duquesne football player Roman Macek accepts WWE contract offer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
fpg-asjwqaij-sv.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

Duquesne football player Roman Macek has accepted an offer to join WWE.

The offensive lineman revealed in an interview with TRIB Live that he's expecting to be sent the contract later this week. Macek attended a three day tryout over WrestleMania weekend and WWE offered him the deal on Tuesday.

“Immediately, I started tearing up,” Macek said. “I threw my hands in the air. I said thank you probably 400 times in the span of 10 seconds. Accepted it immediately. It was an unbelievable feeling. It felt so surreal. …This is something I wanted my entire life.”

Macek said his WWE journey began when he simply followed the Instagram account for the company's recruitment division. After "liking" a few posts, they reached out to him about attending a tryout held at the Dallas Cowboys facility in Frisco, Texas

“I was talking to some of the other talent that was down there, and they all had similar stories,” Macek continued. “They received a direct message from the WWE recruitment page, and it just went from there. We all had phone calls from scouting talent identification. It was the most humbling, best experience down there.”

Macek is listed at 6ft 2inches and 280lbs. He still has 1-year of eligibility left in his college football career.